Thread: 400 Token board...missing a stat

400 Token board...missing a stat

Looks like the 400 token board is bugged. It's missing the 1% projectile damage it is supposed to add. In it's place it just says

315 missing

I don't know if the actually damage increase IS there or not and its just a text mistake, or if they are really bugged.

Regardless, FC, how about looking at the 400 board anyhow. They should add more HP and Nano than the bloody 250 board does. How about upping it to 500 HP and Nano eh? The 1000 board does 750, makes sense that the 400 board should be inbetween.

My 400 board had +1 proj dmg mod. That "315Missing 1" is actually +1 Nano dmg modifier.

Bugged boards

I am lvl 38, title lvl 2 with 490 tokens. Accourding to the three websites that I've found that list the requirements/rewards for tokens boards I should have "Late Night" for having over 120 tokens. But I don't, I have "Blossums of Summer" for recieving 60 tokens. I have title lvl 2 and well over 120 tokens. Why isn't my board upgrading when I right click on it? Is this a bug too? Have they promised us boards that don't exist? Or are all the sites just mislabeling the boards? If it's a bug then I quit. I thought having a high lvl board would make an NT fun/useful, but I can't seem to upgrade it. Maybe it's just NT's?

120 token board is title lvl 3, not 2 like it says in the description.

The 400 token board sucks. There is no reason to go above 250 unless you are shooting for 1000.

You would think the 400 token board would offer some bonuses above the 250, but it doesn't. At least, no meaningful bonuses. It adds like +1 more to your attack rating and your defense rating. Whee.

Yes, I am shooting for the 1k board. I will just finish farming at lvl 50 becuase they changed the rules and made it more profitable to do it then. I talked to a GM yesterday (Karmacappa or something) and he confirmed that the board had a 'typo' in it and I would get it at title level 3 instead of 2. Unfortunatly that typo has been there as long as I've been playing AO (5 months) and the GM's know it's a typo. Is it still a typo if they have been aware of it for months? Or is calling it a typo after all this time just a great excuse not to fix their bugs? Anyway, with over 400 tokens I hope I have 'Sunrise' at lvl 50 (and I will begin to token farm again, shamelessly). I hope the 400 token board is not a typo as well. Does someone have it at lvl 50? Can you confirm please?

--As an aside I still love AO and live on Rubi-ka, not earth (space cadet?)

:)

Well... The GM could be right... A bug is in essence a typo... Very seldom anything else I know, I've made a lot of typos

On the three websites I checked it was reported that it was possible to recieve the 400 token board at lvl 50, but when I got to lvl 50 it said I had to be lvl 100 to get anything above 'Dawn'. Those of you who have the 400 token board, what lvl did you get it at? 50 or 100?