Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is probably a "God" bye to all my PvP friends..

Post This is probably a "God" bye to all my PvP friends..

My account has been suspended by FC because supposedly my dot's did full dmg in PvP.

This is a e-mail i got from FC exploit-team:

Hello xxxxx,

I'm sorry to tell you that your account has been closed - right now it's only temporarily suspended during an investigation.

We got reports that your DoTs in PVP do not only half of the damage as
    they should. It'd be appreciated if you can come up with any ideas, solutions regarding this as well.

--
    Best regards,

Genevra Di'Venague

I have never exploited for my dot's to do more then 1/2 dmg in PvP.
    I can remember Syrah telling me once that my Wrack & Ruin did full dmg to her after i was dead. I also remember Angelicnova ask me one time how my dot's did full damage, i don't remember if it was after i was dead or after one of us zoned. But i know dot's like MA shen sometimes started to do full dmg after the ma was dead.(like Aberic did to me in Mort cpl days ago, shen started to do full dmg after his dead).

I think this is an bug that sometimes make doc and ma dot's act like PvM dot when caster is dead or zoned.

Anyway i hope all of u ppl that i fought never though i was exploiting anything i always tried to be fair and honest in fights....even tho i ran away sometimes
    I did like PvP, sometimes i lost....but mostly i won .
    Regardles of faction side i made lots of friends online and i will be missing u all.

Even tho this is just an investigation we all know what will be the outcome of that, there are lots of examples of ppl being banned without FC comming up with any evidence of exploiting.
    But i want them to fix those bugs, to me it's an insult to have an "exploiter" hanging over my head. I have never seen my dot's do full dmg in PvP after the 1/2 dmg cap, i have 2 reports from Syrah and Angelicnova that they did after my dead.

If the investigation should have an outcome in my direction i will be back to kill all Omnis again

Best Regards,

Fryli
    Banned
    Novice DOC
    Last edited by Fryli; Mar 2nd, 2002 at 18:56:24.

Is it much more to say?

Funcom seem to have a bug that makes it happend, and they turn it against the players.

If that was the full mail I couldn't really see anything.

a doc use a DoT and it's bugged, shouldn't FC fix it instead of banning the players for using a normal nano?

I really hope FC see their misstake and remove the suspension and tell Fryli they were sorry, else I will lose another good friend for Funcom's ****ups, normally I lose friends cuz FC have no clue what they do so alot of people get angry and quit, and now I lose one cuz she used a normal nano that everyone have, but FC decided to ban her instead of checking what was wrong...

Good work Funcom, I hope you are proud!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

This is hardly an exploit, as I am very very curious how you can exploit a "nano program" that is stored on the server and not clientwise.

The chance is more likely that someone that holds a grudge against you for having the evil Doctor DoTs. I'd say whoever put you to blame for "exploiting" is an real arse that ought to crawl out of the sandbox and grow up.
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings in blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd;
    And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    - Lord Byron

[ alpha.omega ]

It's all that was in the mail.

The chance is more likely that someone that holds a grudge against you for having the evil Doctor DoTs. I'd say whoever put you to blame for "exploiting" is an real arse that ought to crawl out of the sandbox and grow up.
    It's same when someone report a name, FC don't even care to try to think themselves if the name is offencive they just change it.
    Like they did with Crazybish or Azzkikr, they even insulted Azzkikr and changed his name to Luvkikr and he had to send a petition to get it changed to something else.

FC you have the chance to make something right now, take that chance!

(If Fryli exploited she should ofcourse get banned, but how can you exploit with a nano program?)
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Lame beyond words. Suspending your account because they can't seem to get anything right with their software.

Despite our fights in these forums Fryli, I honestly think this sucks. It is obviously a bug that your DoTs may have done 100% dmg, I cant believe it is even possible to exploit to do 100% dmg with DoTs.

I am sorry to hear this, hope you will be back soon
    NT phone HOME!!

Maybe we all just should go to another game and fight.

But I want Garzu on the enemy side then!:P
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

your dots always did full damage to me : ( sucks that you got banned for that, it doesnt make sense.

i never liked your pvp style it sucked, always run if theres even a remote chance of death. why would someone even engage you in combat when they know thier not gonna get a kill.

anyways yeah, all the times u hit me with wrack and ruin and that other dot.. they were full, wrack and ruin was ticking away at 500 + and the other at 200 ish.

Originally posted by CHiK
    your dots always did full damage to me : ( sucks that you got banned for that, it doesnt make sense.

i never liked your pvp style it sucked, always run if theres even a remote chance of death. why would someone even engage you in combat when they know thier not gonna get a kill.

anyways yeah, all the times u hit me with wrack and ruin and that other dot.. they were full, wrack and ruin was ticking away at 500 + and the other at 200 ish.
    Hmm, i never saw my dot's do anything but 1/2 dmg or less.

My PvP style
    All about staying alive...

Originally posted by CHiK
    [B]your dots always did full damage to me : ( sucks that you got banned for that, it doesnt make sense.
    Well, according to an unnamed GM who is not working for FC anymore in the official FC IRC chat, bannings happen pretty eratic, so it's not surprising, I sure hope we get as much uprising as we had with Nikkidials name change so Fryli can be back soon.

i never liked your pvp style it sucked, always run if theres even a remote chance of death.
    Hehe, you should see my fixer, when I am down to 1000HP and even rooted I just cast evac, dont even need to run
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Solution: Fix the darned bug, programmers.
    Last edited by Arinia; Mar 3rd, 2002 at 01:25:17.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Garzu
    Despite our fights in these forums Fryli, I honestly think this sucks. It is obviously a bug that your DoTs may have done 100% dmg, I cant believe it is even possible to exploit to do 100% dmg with DoTs.

I am sorry to hear this, hope you will be back soon
    You honestly think you can make an issue here about DoT's not causing 1/2 damage and not have all the blind sheep that follow your rants like gospel petitioning doctors causing full damage with DoT's?

Originally posted by Dr. Sent

You honestly think you can make an issue here about DoT's not causing 1/2 damage and not have all the blind sheep that follow your rants like gospel petitioning doctors causing full damage with DoT's?
    LOL, what a total idiot you are. Thought this was a flame free thread, guess I was wrong, MORON.

BTW, DoTs has never done 100% dmg to me in PvP...
    Last edited by Garzu; Mar 3rd, 2002 at 02:14:01.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Garzu

LOL, what a total idiot you are. Thought this was a flame free thread, guess I was wrong, MORON.

BTW, DoTs has never done 100% dmg to me in PvP...
    You never posted that DoT's cause more then 1/2 damage?

FC suck, there staff suck, I suck becuase of it we are in a sucky world.

They really should make a sent vs garzu forum

WTF, keep all your whining/balancing issuses away from this thread!

This thread is about how bad FC threat thier customers and how wrong it is to ban Fryli!

I have 2 account, 1 of them will be closed from now on, FC don't deserve any money if they treat their customers with no respect at all.

Congrat FC, you just lost 1 of mine accounts, 2 of Frylis and problaby many more if you don't start to act like a real company should!
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Re: This is probably a "God" bye to all my PvP friends..

Originally posted by Fryli

I'm sorry to tell you that your account has been closed - right now it's only temporarily suspended during an investigation.

We got reports that your DoTs in PVP do not only half of the damage as
    they should. It'd be appreciated if you can come up with any ideas, solutions regarding this as well.

--
    Best regards,

Genevra Di'Venague

[/B]
    I think most of you posters have not gotten the real reason Fryli was suspended. it's not because of the DoT's doing half or full damage in PvP.

It's because Funcom doesn't know how to fix their DoT's so they are asking random people in hopes that one of them is a real programmer, and that they would maybe have an idea on how to fix their broken game. So they just kinda randomly picked Fryli, and then suspended her/him and say, "It'd be appreciated if you can come up with any ideas... maybe..solutions? Hint hint."

But then again, I can totally understand why the programmers would let this problem go on for so long. It's like this.. you work for a game company, and your making a game called AO. Now all the angry customers that are emailing you saying that the game is buggy, are asking you to fix their game. And all of management is saying the same thing. Fix it now! But, when you do fix it.. what happens? Bug no more.. and then game works again.. and then where will you be? Looking up monster.com during your coffee break in hopes of getting a new job.

Funcom you suck. You not only came up with a bugged game but you can't even treat your employees right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast