Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clanners on Strike ?

Unhappy So true

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    PvP dead....
    So true, but then what do you expect, when its possible to totally avoid PvP so easily, the carebears have it too good

We as PvPers need the chance to grab them by the scruff of their necks and give em a good thrashing.

/me dreams on ...

Regards

--Nat

Mantravadi, You are not ready, yet i shall send you!

i dont PvP in any of those areas cause IM A NANO TECH.

PvP isn't entirely dead on RK2, it's just always the same faces. And it's fun to see those faces on the ground. =] And if I fall, so be it. I'll eat nachos while I'm at the reclaim terminal.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
    i dont PvP in any of those areas cause IM A NANO TECH.
    I see lots of NTs in PvP zones, usually right before I see the reclaim.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

BAH! you wanna seee more clanners in 2ho... do something about the guards/mobs that auto agro us....

i refuse to go there now.... theres a new bug where a clanner will drop dead instantly, apparently killed by a guard, but getting no "attacked by" message...

"don't zone into bunkers"... the only places to stay away from gaurds/mobs are near the grid/north bunkers/helipad...

PvP in 2ho is pointless for clanners, which makes it worthless for everybody
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

It doesn't help that we can kill every Omni (or get killed) and do nothing but wait at the reclaim, wondering what the point was. PvP is fun, but pointless. Then again, so is playing a game. =]
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Maybe the reason you don't see a lot of clanners in mort hunting borgs is because it doesn't take long to get tired of getting ganked by some sociopath while you're trying to level.
    Oren "Ironheel" Fadri
    Clan Enforcer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12