Thread: Give us Mort Back.

Exclamation Give us Mort Back.

Please please please please please please please.

I dont know how long i can continue to ask for it back.

Look, i know its still there, but who wants to hunt there when there's greifers all around. After it became 25% its practically impossible to find a team there. And now, if a greifer(and there's plenty of them up there) gets a kill, they get rewarded with our loot.

Now I know most people at high levels are with me on this one. There is no good place to hunt after lvl 80. Mort was our last place. But now its no good. So what i have to do for another 96 levels is missions?!? Thats not my idea of fun.

Thanks for the "high level content"
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

sry man, not gonna happen. clanners have been invading the omni ACE camp since beta.. you get greifed? do what i do. go to the ACE camp and kill an omni nOOb, you'll feel better about yourself ;P
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Try this...

Get as many friends and guild members together as you can and take Mort back. If you have enough people there, you should be able to hold it long enough lvl a few times and the get out before the PVP gather in great numbers. This would take alot of cordination and some luck, but it could work out and be fun.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Wow thats a smart move

Lets get all my friends and just take mort back
    Weeeeeeeeeeee

Like thats going to bring back people to level there.
    Sorry only griefers will stay under those rules, its just plain human nature.

No one wants to level up and have to deal with asses jumping them from behind. They will just move on like everyone else, onto Homes and more missions.

Mort was made a 25% zone with the idea of making Home the laggiest place on Rubi Ka, and with a little effort from fellow Rub Kaians, that just may be accomplished. I have a bottle of champaigne on chill for that occasion. Cheers!

If you want a good place to go, sorta of near mort then zip over to perpetual wastelands. All the way up in the northeast part of RK is a nice little camp place with cyborg generals and the like. Too high for me, but I was wandering around there all day yesterday and didn't see a single person up there...

The reason you dont see people up there is because its too hard even for level 200ish people.

2 points

1) Keep Mort at 25% but give an experience bonus to players that hunt there. If the bonus equals the ammout of experience likely to be lost due to PvP then you can still get you levels and have the time of your life.

2) Get a group and hunt elsewhere. Rubi-Ka is BIG. That is one of the things that I love about AO. You can go exploring and really feel like you are out in the iddle of nowhere. With a little luck you can find a nice hunting spot with no one around.

Originally posted by Drkrawn
    Mort was made a 25% zone with the idea of making Home the laggiest place on Rubi Ka, and with a little effort from fellow Rub Kaians, that just may be accomplished. I have a bottle of champaigne on chill for that occasion. Cheers!
    Yep seems like every single 80+ player of RK1 is in Home...

Originally posted by NikkiDial
    The reason you dont see people up there is because its too hard even for level 200ish people.
    It is not too hard, but the spawn is too slow and too far apart, I was there with a level 160ish team a whole evening and the exp was not worth it.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Originally posted by NikkiDial
    Wow thats a smart move

Lets get all my friends and just take mort back
    Weeeeeeeeeeee

Like thats going to bring back people to level there.
    Sorry only griefers will stay under those rules, its just plain human nature.

No one wants to level up and have to deal with asses jumping them from behind. They will just move on like everyone else, onto Homes and more missions.

Ouch...semi effective use of sarcasm. I think someone missed my point, either that or didnt' bother trying to get it in the first place.

What I'm talking about, since this RPG is based around a WAR, is a military style exercise where a group goes into hunt backed up by a couple of other groups protecting their rear from the griefers. By rotating who is getting XP and who is guarding, a nice little system could evolve there and anyone trying to "jump them from behind" could wound up rooted and pounded by a couple of teams pulling guard duty. Yeah, its risky, but how bad do you want the XP?
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Originally posted by Revolutionary

Ouch...semi effective use of sarcasm. I think someone missed my point, either that or didnt' bother trying to get it in the first place.

What I'm talking about, since this RPG is based around a WAR, is a military style exercise where a group goes into hunt backed up by a couple of other groups protecting their rear from the griefers. By rotating who is getting XP and who is guarding, a nice little system could evolve there and anyone trying to "jump them from behind" could wound up rooted and pounded by a couple of teams pulling guard duty. Yeah, its risky, but how bad do you want the XP?
    Now this sounds like a good idea. And for all you people who have been talking about the fact that Rubi-Ka is at war and yada, yada, yada now's your chance.

Consider the griefers to be outlaws and you are cleaning up the frontier. At the very least consider the satisfaction of giving those griefers a well-deserved spanking!

This certainly sounds like something that several guilds could get involved in. Of course some of the griefers might be IN these guilds but any guild that would willingly have a griefer as a member should consider itself an outlaw guild.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Originally posted by Revolutionary

Sounds so much easier for just everyone to go to BS and get xp all the time...

Making Mort 25% was probably one of the dumbest move FC could do, first they nerf medusas, so everyone go to Mort so that get insane amount of lag, then they make Mort 25% so everyone that were in Mort AND Medusas have to go to BS together with the people that already are in BS.

Me myself like it tho, it's fun when lower lvl friends sends a tell about some griefers in Mort and you just storm there and kill the griefer and everyone thank you
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.