Thread: Newland City, last night (3/5)

Newland City, last night (3/5)

The recent VoF article tells of a dust brigrade interference happening. Around that same time I was returning from a mission in newland desert so by coincidence I happened accross the event. However, I had no idea it was happening, all I knew was happening was the server going fubar, preventing me from leaving to my next mission, so I eventually gave up and went off to play some Tribes 2. Maybe in the VoF they should have added a paragraph somewhat like this so people had a role playing element to this bad choice of FC's:

"Dust Brigrade operatives also released a lag monster into the streets of Newland, consequently preventing anyone from leaving the horror. Cries of panick like 'the whompa is broken!' and 'i'm paying for this?!' where heard throughout the city, some even chose to end their lives to avoid this evil manifestation. On interviewing some locals, one said 'man FC sux they need better stuff' and one said 'damn server went fubar'. Although it's uncertain what these people mean, it is expected that the Dust Brigrade will launch repeated lag monsters whenever they are in any city."
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

I'm sorry that your computer couldn't handle loading all the polygons and textures for hundreds of characters.

I guess FC could make it posable to adjust your video settings. Oh Wait, they have NM.

I guess FC couls make it posable to turn down the Texture detail. Oh Wait, they have NM.

I guess FC could make their program idiot proof. Naw there's always an Idiot that will find a way the screw up everything, no matter how idiot proof you build it.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmm.......

I was in Newland City a lot ysterday on RK2, travelling between missions, and using the shops. I never saw any of this......
    Stroke me, you know you want to.

Shame..
    Stroke me, you know you want to.