Thread: why up burst

why up burst

im just wondering if thares a reson to up burst past the requirements on the gun you are usen? you cant get burst crits and i have never missed a burst. so im just asking is thare any reson to up burst or is it just a whast of ips.

It affects burst recharge, shortening it depending on your burst skill.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

o realy ty so mutch i hadent relised that

soldier forum has a sticky at the top that says how each special is refreshed, and what effects it.
    Just because I have a metalic jaw, doesn't mean I've ever been in a 007 movie.

thats what the forums are for dont be sorry

Burst does NOT effect Burst damage, does it? It certainly doesnt seem that way.

I ask because I recently changed my implants to implant Rifle, so I could jump on the bandwagon. ^_^ I figured I would have to swap my implants to use SMG effectively, but I dont find that to be the case at all. When you implant rifle, the only clusters you lose are Burst clusters, your SMG AR stays exactly the same. At my level I can still easily self-equip the manex without Burst implanted at all. Since the Manex Burst recharge is so long anyway, it doesnt seem like the few Burst points you lose are really of any consequence. If I was using the MCS on a regular basis I'd want my Burst to be as high as possible, but...

It really seems like I can just keep my imps with Rifle in all the time and be able to use Manex or Caterwaul without losing anything... which is really nice!
    Sarenn 209 / 9 Fixer - Armor Setup omg outdated