Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Highorbits Engineer Guide MkII

I fully understand. No worries though, I'll still gather what I am able, to do my part to help. I think it is weak for only 1 person to do it all alone, when there are many capable of helping.

It is the first hundred levels, every guide, should concentrate on anyway

If it might add, a little something on the specializations (if applicable) from SL and the puppy bots would also be a nice addition for mention.

As for the Bots themselves, it would also be nice to group them by looks also. Warmachine looks like the war bots etc etc..

Just some ongoing thoughts.

As a person new to the game itself, I see myself in a valuable postition to point out what others obviously take for granted (meaning everyone should already know).
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the Advanced Warbot isn't listed in the bugged bots list, but it definetly is.
    702 MC/TS req
    SHOULD be 562 MC/TS to control
    Needs exactly 567 MC/TS to actually control

Fantastic guide

Kinda late after 9 pages of replies, but i still wanna express my happyness with this guide.

Simply fantastic - keep it up.

Maybe good to know
    i havnt tested this yet but ....
    according to patch all OEbugged bots should have been fixed

hooray

engy ftw

interesting things after patch,no more OE?
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=435387
    Last edited by Bodybuild; Mar 4th, 2006 at 19:41:16.

ATTENTION!

Hellhounds appear to drop Robotic Self Preservation Systems often

Thankies.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    ATTENTION!

Hellhounds appear to drop Robotic Self Preservation Systems often

Thankies.
    Haven't they always? I had 2 backpacks full at some time
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Quote Originally Posted by muha
    Haven't they always? I had 2 backpacks full at some time
    Well, might as well let the young'uns know about it
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Then you also tell them that the Hellhounds are also a major PITA. They are severe undercons for their levels. If you not careful, you find yourself back at reclaim quickly.
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

Helpful, indepth guide here.

Good stuff

Awsome guide!

now I gotta get to work.
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Thanks for the effort of putting this guide together.
    "If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one --
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds."

Does anyone know if theres a way to stop the pet say "Attack command received" etc etc after telling it to attack. I don' mean turning off the "Your Pets" channel, but making it so its not heard on the channel at all....
    Xaislain (212/19) Opifex Saviour

Quote Originally Posted by Atayla View Post
    Does anyone know if theres a way to stop the pet say "Attack command received" etc etc after telling it to attack. I don' mean turning off the "Your Pets" channel, but making it so its not heard on the channel at all....
    Not sure why you chose this thread for this question. Other than muting the channel there is no way to stop these messages.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

Buffing weaps

O.E.T. Co. Pelastio QL 70
    O.E.T. Co. Jess QL 100
    O.E.T. Co. Maharanee QL 200
    Krut Assault 219 Waltzing Queen Special QL 184
    Galahad Inc T70 Khan QL 200
    Galahad Inc. T70 Tsuyoshi QL 99 - 110

Always nice to know the QLs before you start rolling for it =)
    Omni

never played an engi and probably never will but god damn this is the best guide i've even seen
    Turant

"For 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, my colleagues and I are killing monsters," said a 14-year-old gamer who works here in this makeshift factory and goes by the online code name Xyboc. "I make about $250 a month, which is pretty good compared with the other jobs I've had. And I can play games all day."

The New York Times

Quote Originally Posted by Turant View Post
    never played an engi and probably never will but god damn this is the best guide i've even seen
    Turant, this isn't even the latest version We are working on an even improved MkIII now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789