Thread: Advice for nano engineer's equipment

Advice for nano engineer's equipment

Setup

There's my setup. Anyone have any advice on what I can improve? I just recently renewed my account so I'm not 100% familiar with all of the best items in the game these days.

Thanks.
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

You may want to get, Might of the Revenant , replace Primitve Helper with one of Nano Controller Unit , replace tier 1 with tier2 or with some Azure when you hit lvl175.

You should also get something serious in helmet slot Tier/Azure/Even Cas armor would be better and looks better

If you're after Hannibal Lecter look, you may try Red Bioplast Protective Helmet

Its also about time you get 2nd hand kyr'ozch pistol type 4 with burst. You should have plenty IP for it at this point . When you do this, most of pistol engineers replace right arm and right wrist symbiants with rk implants adding burst.

Its all the matter of what you want to achieve though, f.e. tradeskiller setup would be a lot different.
    Last edited by IHaveHugeNick; Oct 2nd, 2006 at 14:12:20. Reason: funcom fix typos plz

Well, my engineer is a tradeskiller. I've got everything in that department maxxed except psychology and pharmacy tech. Right now I'm putting IP points into multiranged to get my ql 199 solar pistol in my right hand.

I'll probably need to do a perk reset for the extra multiranged, but right now I'm trying to get on the head symbiant that requires 1188 treatment; with ql 200 treatment implants in as well as myriad other items I'm about 12 treatment short or so.

I'm not sure on the CAS helmet. The ACs are marginally better than the skinchip and it doesn't add any max health, which is what I'm looking for. There is no first tier engineer helmet. I'm limited to first tier stuff because it's murder trying to get anything done in this game that doesn't require assistance from others because most of the time it's inexistent. So that rules out azure as well, aside from the pants which I already have, and anything AI related because on AI raids I'm low man on the totem pole, and MoTR because, well, see above related to grouping.

Thanks for the response, though. In a perfect world stuff would be attainable.
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry