Well, I hold in my hot little hand some of the prelimary patch notes for 14.0. I couldn't be greedy and hold it for myself, so here's a peak at some of the great things coming your way. But, please do remember -

****Some of these things might not make it into the final patch. If it all passes internal and external testing then this will be some of the content of 14.0****

Trade Skill Changes:
-It is now possible to make your own arrows

Chat and Interface Changes:
-Pet chat will now show master's name in addition to pet name.
-A /list command is added to list other players in a playfield. Check out /help list for details.
-The info view can now be resized. Drag the window from the bottom right corner (Where the mouse changes to a diagonal arrow...)
-Fixed text-writing bug that sometimes caused text to be cut off.

Other Changes
-The way texture quality is set has been modified. There is now one setting for texture resolution, common both for ground and other textures. Also, the color resolution (16 or 32bit) has been extended with mixed 16/32bit mode that improves quality of transparent and self illuminated textures.
-The game is now compatible with full screen antialiasing supported by several modern graphics cards.
-The quality of compressed textures on Geforce cards has been improved
-It is now possible to alt-tab from AO running in full screen mode.
-More in-game help added. Access it by using the new 'HLP' button. Click on it twice to get general help, or click it once and then select the view you want more info on.
-Pets will not lose all buffs when zoning anymore.
-Introduced better text feedback when using the Concealment skill.

Remember, this is just a small taste. More info will come, and it's also a good idea to keep your eye on the fan sites, as they'll have some brand spanking new patch additions too.

Post your impressions and thoughts here.