Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary 14.0 Patch Notes

heh

Ya stinks doesnt it. I do not mind them helping out the MAs with their troubles but we are jsut falling more and more behind. We need some serious help before more people quit our class or even quit AO. You can already see the effect from reading our board. That place is so slow these days makes you wonder where everyone went. Our BIG hope was 14.0...

Re: Re: So true

Originally posted by Greebus

LOL... I lost my title to an MA last night. They fixed MAs to much. Using my 188 Ranee, built for pvp QL 180+ implants and outside buffed, i did a 1k aimed shot(joke) and then proceeded to hit the MA for 300s-500s until my MK5 shield wore off, which then the MA proceeded to hit me for 1.2k, 1.2k 900. and dead. So I shot at this MA for 40 seconds(until my shield wore off), in which time, he out healed my damage.

I've almost had enough. Please fix it.
    Don't now quite how to tell you this, but if the MA got into Meele range early in the fight, there is absolutley no way that you should win .. ever. They pay a HUGE penalty for in a ranged fight.

YAY!!! They're adding a /list command even though 99.999999999999999999999999% of us don't want it implemented as suggested! Woot! Way to go Funcom!! You're BRILLIANT!

Snarf the Sarcastic
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

"Actually, I fought an MA last night, Used Mark V Soldier shield, which deflects 75% damage away from me for 40 seconds. 3 shot kills fo agents are not possible, at least I havnt seen it. My Aimed Shot, which normally does 2500(which is lower than shotgun crits btw) hit the MA for 1025, then my normal shots(against mobs do 300-2500) were only hitting him for 150-600. Well i shot at him for 40 seconds, until MK wore off, then I got hit for 1150, 1150 dead."

Erm hate to tell u this but u an stand 15m away from a ma and he cant hit you at all lol.........................

For gods sake Snarf quit already - Stop giving them your money if you detest the game that much. This is suppose to be entertainment remember?

For example:

If you goto the bumper cars and its not as fun as you would like it to be, STOP going to the bumper cars!

Originally posted by ThreeJane
    For gods sake Snarf quit already - Stop giving them your money if you detest the game that much. This is suppose to be entertainment remember?

For example:

If you goto the bumper cars and its not as fun as you would like it to be, STOP going to the bumper cars!
    Look at his sig, he just stopped.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Snarf did stop giving FC his money.

Don't celebrate this, wether you support his thoughts and opinions or not, this is a loss to the AO community as a whole.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

How often are the patches released, I not a Newb but i have not played in a while and just want to find out when to either expect this patch or just want to know how often funcom will fix thier mistakes.

As you can see I HAVE stopped giving them money. Obviously I havent entirely left, else I wouldnt be posting sarcastic messages here. I havent been playing but I like dropping in on these forums to see whats up.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Sorry its just beyond me why some people torment themselves over something thats suppose to be entertainment.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that there is lots of broken things in this game (all games for that matter). But when it gets to the point of making you angry/hatefull the reactions just boggle me.

I have played and quit many games, when they become not enjoyable its time to move on. Pulling yourself over the coals about is seems insane to me.

I dont enjoy the food that BurgerKing provieds, I prefer food like what subway has. I don't goto the BK message boards and let them know whats wrong with their food prep procedures.

Well didn't mean to rant, and I don't mean any ill vs Snarf. He seems like a smart fella. Just close that browser window and move on - come back in 6 months and see what is what eh?

/salute

-3Jane

heh

Half the Agent community might join you soon Snarf. There are so many "retired" agents at the moment its not even funny any more. Great... team missions comming.. in a month or so... may be.... but they were supposed to be in the release.

*WEEE* New server with new rules how about that?!

Can't think of anything more to say but Agents were supposed to get some things in 14.0.. I may be crazy but I think we need more then "Added a message for concealing!".

I hear ya snarf

whah

i tought they would drop the price of arrows
    usually when they use anything with 'trade skill' in it it's synonymous with 'suck' and 'expensive'

WOOOT!!!

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THINGS COULDN'T GET BETTER YOU ALLOW THE CHANGE FOR MA DAMAGE TO TURN TO THE DAMAGE OF THE NANO!!!

FUNCOM, IF YOU WERE A GIRL I WOULD TOTALLY DO YOU

THANKS!!!!
    Immoral
    177 MA
    Member of the Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    http://www.totalaggression.com/ao
    "Everyone has their One Intent in life - their solitary, seemingly-unreachable, ultimate goal. I have mine. I'm trying to live it. What's yours?" - Immoral
    "He might look small but he hits like a truck!" -Zindel

Sssshhhh Careful. the poor little Agents that can no longer kill us super ubered MA's at will might get upset........

You mean MA's actually have a chance at soem PvP now ?. oooh poor little Agent doesn't win all his PvP battles.. sorry but I find it hard to find any sympathy for you guys. If you gusy maybe used some trategy beyond. Target attack do all special attacks and hope the target is dead allready, maybe you woudln't loose.....

Originally posted by Immoral
    WOOOT!!!

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THINGS COULDN'T GET BETTER YOU ALLOW THE CHANGE FOR MA DAMAGE TO TURN TO THE DAMAGE OF THE NANO!!!

FUNCOM, IF YOU WERE A GIRL I WOULD TOTALLY DO YOU

THANKS!!!!
    If Funcom were a girl, normally I'd slap her around and pimp her out, BUT

I'd give her a week of vacation for the 14.0 patch.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

'Target attack do all special attacks and hope the target is dead allready, maybe you woudln't loose.....'

Umm, yeeesss... You don't know much about agents, do you? We have one (1) special attack, which can be used at the beginning of a battle, does ok damage (nothing spectacular, and never above 40% in pvp), and that's it. The rest of the time we barely survive with our overequipped rifles doing lousy dmg and having next to no hp...

So please, shut up, HawkMan. We have our share of problems, and we didn't get anything from 13.8 like MA's did.

I agree that MA's need some improvements too, but if you've got nothing better to say than that a class you know nothing about doesn't need fixing, do me a favor and shut up instead.

I just want to be able to punch with my Katana

-Sentouki
    lvl 27 MA

So you mean to say the only strategy you ever use is to use your special attack. no wonder you loose a lot...

Fix Rage...
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

Originally posted by HawkMan
    Sssshhhh Careful. the poor little Agents that can no longer kill us super ubered MA's at will might get upset........

You mean MA's actually have a chance at soem PvP now ?. oooh poor little Agent doesn't win all his PvP battles.. sorry but I find it hard to find any sympathy for you guys.
    Give me a break...

I am not TALKING about MAs being too strong jsut that Agents are too weak puttz. geez.

Find sympathy? Funny I had it for the MA class and I guess thats what you play... Stratagy.. ohh boy here we go... that works well in a totally turned base system! I got one stratagy for an Agent in 2HO .... RUN to the guards!

What level agent do you play anyways?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast