Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary 14.0 Patch Notes

I do believe that Gaute said MA's were up next (13.8) followed by the Agents (14.0). Then he mentioned Adv. or NT's (there I said it) were his words.

Seems to me the Fixer is getting little bits of Love spread out among the patches.

So I expect the Agent to be addressed this patch. Then Adventurers or NT's. High level NT's are pissed off right now, and really making a push for 14.2 to address our problems.

Myself and many others have stated flat out that if we don't get some worthwhile attention by 14.2 we're canceling.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

Re: *cough*

Originally posted by Lacaan
    sorry dude but take a closer look pls
    yeah agents suck in pvp...yeah ..i totally agree

sorry but last time i checked SNIPER rifles didnt had BIG clips
    Umm Ever picked up a Stigma?

that s not an agent nerf or prob it s an opifex prob(my main ch is opifex too so i d like to see agi/sense coats but again this doesnt require an agent fix)
    Sure, opifex.... whatever... needs fixed

EHEM! rifles with burst,fling and aimed shot are ASSAULT rifles,not snipers.....again.....dont forget you re using snipers
    Well make our aimed shot worth what it is, or give us another Special. As it stands, every other class has at least 2 specials, minus the classes that do not have rely heavily on weoponry for offense. Some classes have 3, and these are not blue skills either.

Fact remains we need fixed or let me reroll.
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

"Only n00bs whine about twinks"

Regardless of what is posted here.......

think Funcom will change the patch, based on anything in here, by the time they implement it? LOL.

It's great to hear everyone's ideas/comments/suggestions, but it always seems to fall on deaf ears at this point in time (too close to the patch).

Not to ruin all your fun in here, hehe.

I tend to agree. It didn't seem to matter what concerns were brought up about 13.8 here..

Arrow my 2 creds

Well make our aimed shot worth what it is, or give us another Special
    sorry again but you re snipers!!!!!

you have aimed shot that s all you should have....
    you could have "incapacitate" style specials but you got roots for that(that break too easily i know)

BUT......if you care about the real world out there...

the standart sniper just waits and waits and waits and then takes the shot...that s all...

if we re looking from a more "action" type of POV you d see that EVERYONE in the real world uses backup weapons..namely pistols.....you could use pistols for emergency situations that have fling/burst BUT we all know that AO wasnt designed that way(we re simply PUNISHED for trying to be flexible) and then again......if you d try what i said you couldnt OE a ql200 rifle (the OE talk is longer than guan yu's beard so lets dont start another one here)

boosting the agents dot s could silence them for a while(if concealment s also fixed) so FC can(like they EVER will) work on adventurer RE-DO that is long overdue now(and we were promised to get "fixed" right after the MA,then pushed back after fixers-i dont mind that- and now agents and NT.........it s clear that in a game this unbalanced everyone can have probs sometime...but having probs and being utterly useless are 2 diff. things)
    my rerolling squad (what s IPR? )
    Celebnor, Balbanes, Lacaan, Ignetos, Hadouken, Icehilda, Icementat and the late Seregnor

if you ever met one.....well...nevermind

Jebus H Christ, shut up with the "My prof sucks" crying.

These are PARTIAL patch notes that Cosmik/FC kindly decided to let us see ASAP. If you whine about what is NOT on there, we won't be seeing early patch notes again. Knock it off, and comment on what they have.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Team missions

It is sad that we can t play mission team because the machines don t work. For more pleasure in team it would be nice.
    The team missions seems for me a really urgent patch.
    sadly events on rubi ka2 can t come with patch (grinning)
    If the philosophal could give chocolate i would purrr !!

where do you all see team missions on Cosmik's post? was it removed after it was posted?

Talking THe more complete patch details

Some early Build Notes from v14.0

Hello all

Here is some of the early content of 14.0 I thought you might like a sneak peak . BUT remember-

****Some of these things might not make it into the final patch.
    If it all passes internal and external testing this will be some of the content of 14.0****

Team Missions:
    We are proud to present the new team missions system. In addition to the familiar rooms a layout with monsters, traps and treasure of the ordinary missions, team missions feature several dungeon levels! If you do a team missions the NPC’s will be tougher than what you are used to, the chance of loot and goodies higher and there will be more monsters! And best of all, at the very end, there is a boss room with a tough boss! This character will do what he can to stop you from getting the item, killing your target or whatever you set out to do! The good thing is, the chance of him dropping rare loot (nano crystals / instruction disks not found in shops ie) is higher!

Combat Changes:
    -We have made it harder to dodge Special Arrows (fired with Bow Special Attack). The same applies for Cluster Bullets (Fixer Special Attack). The latter has also become a more useful attack now. The amount of bullets per stack is increased, the price is reduced, and the recycle time is now 20 secs instead of 90. In addition it now locks another skill than Burst.
    -Critical hits will now generate their own combat messages.
    -Mongo Smash! was not adding the correct amount of hate in the area taunt when used (it was wrongly using the Mongo Slam! hate). It will now be much more effective.
    -Martial artist fist nanos now change the type of damage inflicts (Fist of Fire now causes the MA to do fire damage, etc)

Best regards,
    Dai-Galean
    Community Team
    Funcom Oslo AS

Kamikaze Robot

The Engineer will be able to build a new type of robot; "The Kamikaze Robot".

4 months+ and counting.

any chance in getting a status report on this??

All this is good.. BUT.. WHEN are we going to get a small nice window that shows us our current coordinations(You know.. like in that OLD GAME Asherons Call), and not have to bring up some ugly DEBUG information using F9 ? (This also spams your text window)

Is this too much to ask??????? You use months to implement this, and that, and a small thing like a coord window who would make the game better for ALL classes, you oversee.. im astonished..
    Last edited by Balderac; Mar 6th, 2002 at 02:48:17.

Originally posted by Deezlar
    [B]Just a quickie.....

I am now lvl 105 and being outdamaged by my lvl 50 Engi alt who has a ql 110 shotgun! and you think this is fine!?
    Doctors at the same lvl as me outdamage me.... I cant solo for **** and conceal doesnt always work as it should ( I dont mean being able to walk ql200 missions with ease, just the ability to avoid green-yellow mobs with some kind of ease. )
    at level 95, I can easily 60-75% missions...I'm thinking you may need to change your tactics if you can't survive against greens and yellows...dark orange and red are a bit out of the question without some luck...but green-light orange should be no problem...

Our nanos are crap, bearing in mind that most proffessions have a clear cut path for their nanos, the last agent nano that i actually bought was feline grace, about 60 lvls ago. I have recently found take the shot in a mission and cant use it for at least another 30 lvls and the other high lvl agent nanos are all using skills that I havent touched for about 50 lvls. I know all about planning ahead but that takes it a bit too far. I spent most of my IP from 50-80 on MP skills so i could fp and use their pets. so now when I get to the point of being able to use all these high lvl agent nanos they will be obsolete!
    maybe you should do a little better planning then...agent nanos are just fine...the only thing I would like to see improved is the dot line so that they did a bit more damage since they don't stack with other dots...
    +Tekniker 142 Engineer
    +Xiaopingxu 121 Fixer
    +Stongrel 135 MA
    +Ukkonen 100 Agent
    +Pixelation 79 NT
    The Flying Frog Brigade

So do i still punch with my hammer equipped?

Talking ^o^

WOW team missions sound kinda cool. I hope they work out. I'm getting kinda sick doing same eyecamp/BS missions over and over. Patch this soon after another patch kinda makes me think funcom is nerfing something. Will anything be nerfed?

On the note Adv need fix you guys need look at giving MP's MK shields and self critical hit buffs. ;p

Re: Kamikaze Robot

Originally posted by NutsnBolts
    The Engineer will be able to build a new type of robot; "The Kamikaze Robot".

4 months+ and counting.

any chance in getting a status report on this??
    BUMP

Talking

Arrggghhh!!! Give us our Kamikaze bots!!

agent changes?

I thought there would be more agent and adventurer changes.
    hmmm.

Again, these are just preliminary notes, not definite ones, its not even on test so far!

edit
    BTW NTs need love more than advs and agents
    /edit

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast