Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718

Thread: Preliminary 14.0 Patch Notes

IPR is 14.2
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

Talking Not a prof whine post!

FSAA and alt-tab fixed. Thank you soooooo much!
    I'm sure most people wouldn't care or notice FSAA, but I do like the litlle bells and whistles in my game.
    I know everyone will like to have the alt-tab fixed, cause my game looks poor in windowed mode.

One thing I would like to see: Being able to use weblinks from the chat window. I'm tired of having to write it down so I can exit AO and type it up in my browser. Of course, I don't know how much time this could take... and maybe it's useless to everyone else.
    Cross into the blue.

Agent... bah

To all you agents threatening to leave if you don't get fixed right now...

Go ahead. I won't miss you. At least traders will have their own business back.
    Cross into the blue.

Did they fix the problem where the quantum wings nano isn't releasing NCU's if you zone indoors?

FSAA and alt-tab fixed. Thank you soooooo much!
    I'm sure most people wouldn't care or notice FSAA, but I do like the litlle bells and whistles in my game.
    Gah.... What is it with people?? I've been using FSAA with the game since release..

Something like:
    /Control Panel/Display/GeForce/Advanced/Use FSAA Nomatterwhat/

Re: IP Reset?

Originally posted by Ghostbird
    I could have sworn we would see IP Reset implemented in this patch... anyone heard anything more about it?
    IPR has always been 14.2.

Originally posted by Balderac
    Gah.... What is it with people?? I've been using FSAA with the game since release..
    You haven't noticed the horrible graphics glitches in the 2D UI elements? Scrambled textures, text blurred so much it's nearly impossible to read, random lines running through everything? I had a screenshot where a zero in my credits meter was making itself wider and wider, covering half of the status bar. I quit the program and turned FSAA off before it could fill the other half.

The one and (thankfully) only,

Evilspork

Evil is NEVER in fashion. - The Tick

Re: Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by Kuroshio

Actually, the OE patch will have a slight nerfing effect on Traders.

Currently:
    Traders can ladder Deprive/Ransack combos to massively increase their weapon skills. This allows us a chance to equip a weapon based on the laddered results of our weaponskills. Once equipped, we can run around with that weapon without having to repeat the deprives/ransacks.

Post 14.2:
    Traders can ladder Deprive/Ransack combos to massively increase their weapon skills. However, now we'll be required to maintain those combos at all times lest the overequip rules come into effect.

The 14.2 overequipping rules will not apply to monsters, as Gaute has stated. Mobs follow their own sets of rules. Laddering the skill debuff nanos (ie: using a deprive/ransack combo to meet the requirements to use the next deprive/ransack combo, ect..) is monotonous, dangerous, difficult to maintain, and expensive as hell (for nontwinks).
    eum FYI, you do keep ransaking and Depriving, to up damage!
    if you have less skill than it takes you get less damage allready if you havent noticed. crit without nanos around 294, crit with ransak and deprive around 350... at lvl 24, to me thats a lot of points hello!...

ohh ya forgott,, that is like... NOW pre 14

team missions?

òkay i didn't bother to read all the other 18 pages of posts. but are the team missions actually gonna make it into the game??

Originally posted by Balderac

Something like:
    /Control Panel/Display/GeForce/Advanced/Use FSAA Nomatterwhat/
    Yea, I used it too... then my game started hard-locking my system every 5 minutes, and the problem was fixed by disabling FSAA.

The patch notes say that the added support in the GAME, so FSAA is officially supported and should work with any card, rather than being forced as a hardware render outside the engine, prone to conflcits and bugs.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Re: team missions?

Originally posted by CastorDooM
    òkay i didn't bother to read all the other 18 pages of posts. but are the team missions actually gonna make it into the game??
    /me sighs
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Re: team missions?

Originally posted by CastorDooM
    Heh, as Vrach already implied, that is one of the best things to say if you don't want to get your (stupid) question answered.

Hint: it's on the first goddamn page.

Evilspork

I'm multi talented - I can talk and piss you off at the same time.

I want a button to hit for when im about to die that blast all the playfield mobs
    k agents quit whinin about anything else than conceal

btw, fix Rage and make a reload button thats all i want
    Infamine 200 soljah

okay those things weren't there yesterday. i don't know why but these threads always seem fluid to me... sometimes many posts on a page sometimes few.... ****ed up...

nice patch, but when fixed funcom the not-working-doc-nanos (epsilon purge, the comlett init debuff serie)??

Originally posted by Missi
    nice patch, but when fixed funcom the not-working-doc-nanos (epsilon purge, the comlett init debuff serie)?[snip]?

Retard. :P

Evilspork

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and whatever you hit, call it the target. - Ashleigh Brilliant: Brilliant Thoughts

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718