Thread: AO LOL who ever said it was PVP is a Liar

AO LOL who ever said it was PVP is a Liar

Quake.Halflife.Counterstrike, Tribes etc etc ARE PvP. AO is far away from that in fact,it just isnt.
    What is though In MOST cases is The Player vs

Cheater,twinker,get helped,healed,buffed,borrowed,Bought 10million creds from EBAY - POINT OF Playing game ???. Sad lonely geeky no doubt got picked on a school, I have to have a title CHILDREN.

The Player - Old school, plays fair, plays, for fun, has a real life, enjoys playing a game like all the books they read. helpful, honourable and shows respect to the game and there fellow PLAYERS.
    Ok its not all AO fault, certain humans just cant help ruining the game for everyone else. And I have always said its a pity I cant met you in Real life because I know who will win in a real fight. Me with out a doubt in fact you can bet your life on it.
    I was all up for pvp in AO, but as long there a chance you can survive or attack back fairly. When there is NOT A CHANCE , whats the point ?.
    All these cheaters will end up fighting themselves no matter what side there on. For me its all ruined, from now on when someone asks me for a fight answer will always be No you may be a cheater. Ill never challenge anyone either just in case. So if I ever what to play PvP ill just blow the dust of my Tribes
    As for the rest of AO - Great game - few problems- Loads of fun with creamysticky lag thrown in for pudding.
    I just hope Funcom are aware that what they have done is make a groundbreaking game. A True 2002 game Well Done . And some other company soon is gonna copy/make one better and steal all there clients/players. The Starwars game is MAYBE a good example of this.

Take Care all you Clanners and the very few Omni I met playing AO. Most of you played in charc well, you where right Bastrds

oh right, Counter-Strike doesn't have cheaters. I forgot.
    ~Lone

yep they ruined that too

yeah they ruined it .bastrds

All those games are ruined by bots.
    NT phone HOME!!

heh

Obviously CS has more cheaters than "players". But since it's a piece of **** game who cares. Want some realism games, go play Urban Terror for Quake3. Quake3 being an engine there is no hacks for except wall hacks on certain cards, but you wont see those often.

Haha, you're comparing twitch PvP to MMORPG PvP? Funny stuff. There is FAR less cheating in AO than there is in any given twitch FPS, and far more complexity involved. I assume the reason you couldn't "survive or attack back fairly" and thought they were "cheating" is because you don't have any idea what you are doing in AO PvP, its alot more complicated than twitching you know. Personally, I like it that way. If I ever get old and a shaky finger, I may get toasted in twitch games, but I'll still be able to PvP in AO.

ack looks like am a moaner:)

You have a point.
    I not knowing about PvP in AO and havnt now tried it by my own hands and not. . I suppose I see all the Twinkers etc as cheaters (My view). And am moaning at the fact is there no great game these peeps dont destroy. oh well I can dream cant I hehe.

If thats the way PvP is in AO then I will just shut up and stay away from it.
    Its not the way I hoped it be like and am sure there alot out there that think the same...but there plenty also that think like you so.
    Having been around since the Com64 I suppose I should be happy am playing a great game like AO. lol aaah my reward for sleepless nights playing Jet Set Willy

You can only meet a twinker in low lvl PvP, at lvl 150 everyone can use the best of anything without any problem, so no twinking, now it's only zoning, alpha strike, chain root so guards kill you and other fun stuff:P

So get some levels first and then start to PvP.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.