Thread: AC do it work ?

AC do it work ?

i was doing a misson in eye camp in 20k whit a team as a egnineer i ues my ac buffs ..but i did not have them at this time i attackt a gray eye for fun he was hiting me for 62 points of dmg , and i had 2.5k in ac verey old armors =) . but my freind in the team atrox enf in the same lvl also attackt some eye´s whit 5k ac he also got 62points of dmg ..why he has 2x my ac dont ac work .. if so dont give engineers only ac buffs crap buffs that dont work ..any one experiens the same problem ?

my thoughts

Like us I am sure that mobs have a min attack like our weapons so no matter what the ac is that mob will atleast hit for XX amount.

Yeah i remember eyes hitting me for around 62 when I used to do missions at one of the eyecamps. So i guess this is minimum damage.
    And ACs do work, believe it or not. Every 1000AC takes 100dmg off..
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

In pvp AC doesnt mean much since you in most fights get hit for 40% of your hp all the time..

...FC please make critbuffs self, unarmed combat only, or make them useless in PVP.
    Its bull**** when a player 50levels lower can crit you on all hits eventho you have all evades maxed+fully implanted...
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Did not think about the mobs min dmg

I did not think about the eyes doing min dmg ..
    But thank u all for replayng and ansering my question )(