Thread: Disgusting tactic.

Disgusting tactic.

After the alien menace came to our planet Omni-Tek have spent theyre time in devote protection of this planet. We have suffered and won alongside Neutrals and clanners alike. It takes time and efforts making new heroes each and every day.
    Alongside this development I witness a disturbing reality. Whilst Omni Tek employees are out there fighting aliens a huge mayority of the clans take advantage and go for theyre towerbases.
    I have heard time after time clanners brag about theyre "honor" and theyre "just" fighting for theyre "freedom".
    Where in Shere`s name is the honor in backstabbing your enemy when, at the same time, they are fighting aliens?? Fighting aliens for RubiKa witch is the same thing as protecting you, the very people who cowardly assault us.

If you wish to fight dirty its fine by me. I am not unwilling to degrade myself to your level. But there are many much more honorable Omni Tek`s out there than me. And so here is what have happened...
    Omni Tek ,today, fights for the better and the survival of RubiKa.
    The clans, now, fights for profit only. They have become, and does not hide it anymore, nothing but a series of self-governed and crime-promoting small-time-corporations much like the mafia and the yakuza they once upon a time had back on earth.

Stop it!! Start fighting for Rubi Ka.
    If you want to hide behind the solid back of Omni Tek, thats fine.
    If you dont want to face the aliens yourself but let Omni Tek handle it, thats fine.
    But dont bite the hand that feeds you.
    Omni Tek protects. To the end.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Fixerspy read this latest Omni Tek propaganda with mixed feelings. Ordinarily she found the Omni's self serving spew amuzing. However, Naefen was a notorious and very resourceful foe. He was as skilled in shaping and influencing the Neutrals public opinions and politics as he was in skills of war. And, in light of her own personal endevors as of late, this latest round of Omni Tek trash that passed as news caused her some concern.

Had they somehow been tailed back to their secret base? Hmmm... Thoughtfully she keyed her comlink. "Meat, double check our security measures and counter measures, please."

Chances were that Omni was merely testing the waters... guaging how well they could tighen their grip and restore a monopoly on the legal notum mines. It was none too surprising that they would use the AI wars to justify their actions. But it never hurt to be cautious...
    Last edited by fixerspy; Oct 16th, 2004 at 03:47:42.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!
    Now Recruiting Players of All Levels and Expansions!
    Newbie & Noob & Froob Players Welcome!

I sit here in my chambers shocked to the very core of my being. In my hand a piece of paper in witch I have stared at in disbelief for several hours now.
    Its evidence. But evidence I can never share with anyone. The repercussions, I fear, would be to severe. Even for me.

The piece of paper I hold in my hand is an order signed by one of the most powerful and influencial clan leader on this planet. The leader sends hes "soldiers" out on a mission that cannot be described as anything less than kidnapping. The letter says that the ones who should be kidnapped should be between 6-10 years old. And he "needs" around 30 of them.
    Further down he describes how they will be indoctrinated into hes clan and tought how to serve theyre cause.
    Its all written very simplistic and in a "manner of fact" way.

I do not presume to be believed.

I have sent copies to people I believe can act accordingly to this situation. But I see it as my duty to inform the rest out there.
    We have all heard the ghoststorys of Omni-Admin but this showes me that terrible things are going on inside the clans.

I have done some research after reading this paper aswell. Watching the date it was written and checking how many abductions there has been of children belonging to Omni-Tek personell. Not by far as many as this paper suggests.
    This fact gets me thinking. Are the clanners now abducting other clans children??
    The letter made it sound like this was the easiest thing on the planet. So it must have already been carried out. But it isnt the Omni`s thats getting abducted.

After thourogh research in Neutral societies I have also come to the conclusion the order cant be for theyre children either.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats