Ok, I have had it. Haven't been here long and looks like my belief that AO had become stable was incorrect. This has all occured just tonight. Problem is since the last patch this is an every night experience. I have been dropped twice, don't think the server crashed. Although it might have one time because I got the message server not responding wait a bit. Died because I could not zone out of a mission area to save my butt. Watched a dead mob kill me and lottsa other fun stuff. Sorry guys but you got 2 weeks, my subscription runs out then, to fix the damn game and correct the most damaging bugs. Personally I am beginning to think you guys like to take 1 step forward and 2 back. This last patch is for crap, it blows and has caused nothing but headaches while fixing what? some minor incoviences?
When I signed up, the game was playable (patch13.7). I didn't have zombie mobs doing damage after they died, I didn't get killed while I couldn't see what the heck was going on. I just died to a mob and I don't even know how it killed me, in the middle of the damn fight it stopped emitting the damage I was taking. My counter would go down, but I don't know if I got nuked, shot or dotted. Game must not know either cause all it said was you are dead. I didn't get dropped 3 or 4 times a night, and don't tell me it must be my ISP, because your stupid ping counter was green and between 50-200 was the ping count. I will be damned if I am going to pay you guys 12bucks a month to only be able to play 2 days a week for a couple of hours. Basically you can play the game if you get on at a slow period, in other words you can't play when it is early nite in the States. If you get on late enough the game smooths out a bit, but I am not gonna stay up to 1am my time to play your silly game. I have 3 other buddies who were thinking about playing and just waiting on me to let them know what I thought about the game. Well guess what, I am gonna tell them to not waste thier time because you guys still haven't got it right.