Thread: Any Profs not affected by Min Damage Bug?

Question Any Profs not affected by Min Damage Bug?

My main char is my MA. Since the min damage bug there isn't a real good reason to play him at the moment. I have other profs I can play but i'm not sure if all are affected by this bug. Can anyone tell me what profs arn't affected by it? Thanks

I think that all the characters who does small damages but hits fast are concerned.

My dual mini axes weilding adventurer have troubles with that too. Min damages on some mobs except on crits.

I think that classes with slow weapons which does heavy damages doesn't have the problem, although they probably hit for much less damages as they should.

I think it's due to NPC armor-buffs being stacked. If there are adventurer or engineer NPCs in the mission, all the NPCs around them (and those NPCs, too) will have very high AC and take minimum damage. If you kill them off and then come back after a while, the AC buffs will have faded and you'll hit the MOBs normally again.

I noticed this when I killed an adv then died to a tripple set of orange enforcers in the next room (min. damage to all of them). But, when I returned to the mission, the enforcers were taking regular damage again. If you notice some human MOBs taking low damage, look about and I bet you'll find an adventurer MOB nearby.

There are lots of bugs with MOB NFs -- the most obvious one is the quadruple damage shield, where you run into a MOB with Adv, Enf, Soldier, and Eng damage shields all stacked up on the same MOB (this shouldn't be possible). I think the high AC bug is another case like this, but with the AC buffs.