Thread: Funcom, are the movies ever coming back?

Question Funcom, are the movies ever coming back?

I remember awhile back you were deciding on if you should continue the animated series or not. However, I do not remember you actually giving a solid statement that you were not going to continue them (please point me to the statement if I have missed it).

So I am wondering if we are ever going to see any more episodes of the animated series? They were quite enjoyable and personally I liked them an felt they added quite a bit to the story.

Xenoberon,
    Personally, I'd rather have FunCom focus on making the story as immersive as possible. I'd rather see the events that happen in the animated series occur around me rather than just watching them on a video. I'd like to see GM-generated missions implemented ASAP so that we can actually experience the story rather than watch the events through Eleena Oak and Corky.

correction: the remains of Corky :P

FC did not say that they would stop making them, they just put them on hold for now, as it take alot of resurces to make them

As I recall I thought they said they would definitely not do the movies anymore...

Elana Oak lost her truck got laid off by Funcom. She must have been working on Midgard.

I found this online.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0307715

Where are these movies and where can we get them? Or is this the video download that you can find on the AO site?
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

"Only n00bs whine about twinks"

Lightbulb Bring Back The Theater!

I would really like to see Funcom bring back the animated movies. They added a hint of realism to the in game experience. Not only that, but it developes the major characters within the story line and helps the average player grasp a basic concept of what is currently going on. The movies also added the essence of excitement to the story/game. To see major characters that ingame we normally dont see, interacting, going about business and creating plot for the story was a nice touch, and then to have those movies depict what actually happens in the game itself was in itself spectacular (Omni Ent Bombing) So I say bring back the movies, they seemingly left off with a cliffhanger and the masses wish to see more. Merge them moreso with how they affect the ingame story. Encore!

-Sid Tisantous Saar