Thread: Jobe Apartments... mmmmm.... (part is OOC)

Cool Jobe Apartments... mmmmm.... (part is OOC)

So I got up this morning and the first thing I read in the Voice of Freedom is that the city of Jobe will be offering apartments to a few lucky people. Hey this is great! More room for me to work on Uber Bob it would seem from the sketches. I hope I'm one of those people that get one. The partys I would throw.. woowee, I'd be the envy of engi town Get the armor making parties going, and all the carb we don't have room for in the closet would be thrown into the hall outside!

((OOC: Ack! Have to pre-order to get these apartments! Guess I'll preorder then, but I would definitly get the shadowlands expansion faster by camping Gamespot here in Everett. Oh geez, dilemmas, dilemmas :P

Maybe I'll get two accounts, go camp for the expansion and pre-order, not like I have anything else to spend my money on... well, I am pretty hungry... might have to think of that too - End OOC))
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones

I read it in The Omni-Tek Herald a few days ago. I hope I get one too.

(( OOC: I also got a thread in reet's retreat with extra ****ey info about the apartments.

I want in-game screenshots ))
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Party at Jobe Highrise 1 Apartment 8 July 22nd!! Bring your own booze and ladies cause I am not sharing!
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

Jobe appartment

It doesn t matter , i ll get mine lol
    Akhtar ,
    Partner of the scientific labs of Broken Shores

Through the light of Darkness, I m still alive and feel the Sadness of the Universe...

When you start to see fire in your eyes when you are reading forums, then leave them and take a cold wash

I'm gonna decorate my apartment when it's out.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

I believe that when Jobe hands us the keys to our apartments there's going to be parties all over the city. Can't wait to see all the Omni, neuts, and clanners drunk in the street, passed out in each others arms. Happy times I'm bringing my gun
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones

Jobe will be full with people walking around.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

Zack is looking around at the disarray that is his Rome Blue Highrise 6 apartment. "Man, how am I ever going to move this junk to Jobe?" Heads to his computer terminal and types in a search for Rubi-Ka 1337 Movers....

((Preordered as soon as I saw the ad...it's damn time I got myself a new pad! No parties at my place, though...let someone else's apartment get trashed ))
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Okay, people, I think we really need ta plan sumthin, cuz we're all gonna end up throwing parties all across Jobe, looks like. Mehbe we could all that simply do a huge party and visit each other's apartments while getting drunk an' all. And nail all tha furniture to that ground first 'f course, in case people like Kas would come in
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Thumbs up

Are they gonna let you upload your own carpets, ceiling tiles and wallpaper?

Probly not, imagine the filespace.

I also now use a AO Wallpaper so you see how addicted I am!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

*Eyes Her New Neighbors*

*Munkie taps the enter key with a final "killing blow", as if she just took out a mercenary with her index finger*

She elicits, “well that’s that”, throwing the last handful of dirt on her apartment's coffin.

*She continues to look at the interior of her West Athen’s apartment, with a level of apathy and a dear attachment, as if it was a friend begging her to stay*

*A pit in her stomach grows as she wonders who her neighbors could possibly be, and if there was any chance that she would end up next to those that have hunted her for so long*

"Stop Jolynn you will only make yourself sick", she whispers to herself.

"Whatever, who gives a ****, if they want to find me, they will soon understand why it was best they never found me in the first place", she continues the diatribe to her invisible audience as she slides under her whooshing door, and out of sight.

((OOC))
    Does anyone know of the living arrangements? Are they going to place Clan, Neutral, and Omni side by side?

Munkie!
    Jolynn "Munkie" Creehan
    Member of Whisper's Edge
    Munkie's Resume

/me looks around at all the half-empty backpacks...

Furniture? You have furniture in your apartments?

Talking

Oh yes! My poor poor bank account haven't been this low since Miir had it's spring sale But miss an opportunity to get an aparment in Jobe? NEVAH!

I really hope that there will be some Jobe Special Furniture shops aviable so it can be possible to give the apartment that Jobeish touch or something.

Wonder if the locations of the aparments will be random. I want one close to Cimellia!
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

((I refuse to pay a premium for a feature people have been asking for for years.))

Bliqz is too busy on assignment to bother with an appartment.

I sleep in my Yalm most of the time anyway.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I am a voice spoken through many

*kelei wakes up in a dusty corner of Reets retreat and checks his com..*

*looking surprised he reads the logged incoming transmissions*
    What im, ive been invited.. I´ve gotten a what appartemnt in Jobe..
    *looks around at an empty room and Screams*
    Hell yea !!! Now this is something!.

*loggs on the planetery wide Bullentin Boards*

Hey people I see your talking bout it guess what?! Im invited aswell im gonna have a exclusve appartment in Jobe!!! dammit I was wrong bout those Nanobreed NT´s over there, hahaa...

So what are you gonna do with your appartments ey?
    and yea why don´t we get a large party that starts in jobe when it opens and moves from appartemnt to appartment!! Great Idea!

But like does anyone of you people know why they Invited you to the deluxe appartments? I sure as hell haven´t done any notable things lately...

Ok speak up witch one of you nice people got me on their list? ey? It´s gotta be one of you thanks anyway I love it!!

Hmm I sorta susspect one or two or maby the nice GSP people got me on the list since all the millions of winnings I´ve donated back to them from their contests..
    heheeee I don´t care but this is great!!
    -You must be the change you wish to see-
    (Omni-Mining) Iivanov Clark (Iivanov) Gear 200-Soldier
    (Omni-Mining) Tamena (Tamena) Gear 85-Trader
    Omni-Mining | Omni-Mining Propaganda | Omni-Pol
    Atlantean RP gimp since dec 2001

Ditzie inserted the key-card into the scanner and waited a second.

"Jeez! I wonder if it even works anymore," she mumbled. "I haven't even been inside since before the wedding."

The scanner emitted a soft beep and the door slid open revealing a dark hallway. As she stepped inside for the first time in almost a year, the lights flickered faintly then bust into a shower of sparks.

"Cheap!" she muttered, disgusted with the state of her former residence.

She passed through the darkened corridor and came to the inner doorway. As the door slid open, the odor of decaying plants hit her nostrils, and brought on instant nausia.

"Oh well, guess I should have invested in that Watering-bot."

She stepped back away from the odor. There was no chance of salvaging anything in the residence. But it was no big loss, just a stereo, some vases and a couple of paintings.

As she stepped out into the busy streets of Omni-Trade she grinned. Only six weeks until her new lease begins in a luxury apartment in Jobe. Would that give her enough shopping time? Time to get busy!!
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

CarLBanks Awakes in his yalm and sees a new message

"Hello, Rocherd. I have put you on the list for Jobe Apartments. I gotta go now. Have fun!" Says Phillip Ross

Rocherd spits his coffee and rushes toward his apartment

"I haven't been inside since the guild party a few months back" says CarLBanks

The lights are dim and they too also spark.

"Cheap lights" says CarLBanks

The door to his main room tries to open but it doesn't open

"I'll call someone to fix this place has my summer home" says CarLBanks
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

((So how do u get these apartments))

Thumbs down

I lost all faith when they removed the trap door to my Rompa apartment. I mean it was great... I had a great view of all the patrons from the top down, I could just sit there. Never once asked for money, or what I wanted to drink. I could just marinate, then my trapdoor was gone, no more top o the bar to ya morning wake up. I did get stuck up there once but was hardly a second thought. Now I miss my trapdoor. I'll be sofa loafing in Jobe. Maybe I can go to Jobe and file for Rubi-Kan bankrupty and get govt housing. Omni-Tek protects, but in Jobe I'm not sure my foodstamps will by Hit the floor jack.