Thread: Likely attack on Tir (RK2) in Next Hour

Likely attack on Tir (RK2) in Next Hour

There have been reports all week coming to me from other leaders,warning of a attack on tir.

THIS is NOTHING like Last time. By all reports.. the Meduse might actually break into Tir!

Midia and/or Dinnide is after someone again and its would be quite unfourtinate if she caught her.

Protect Tir, protect your fellow clanners.
    Comprehension : The knowledge that is acquired by the act of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

Katelin "Fleat" Tapanes-Musashi 216/16 ADV - Retired President of Coven of Hunters

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

It seems that whoever is controlling the medusas wether it is Midia or someone else is getting more powerfull by the day.
    Thanks to the help of many brave clanners we were able to stop the attack. I for one can add some more notches to my insurance history. However it did not stop we nor many others to return to the fight as fast as possible.

These attacks are more of a threat each time and it would be good to discuss with some clan leaders? Perhaps the sentinals could share some information with us so we can take adequate action.
    Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7