--- Chubula - NT - Atlantean

Thumbs up

Not fair, /me wants to play too!

*BUMP*

Thumbs up Bump

Bump...

Smile Bump

I cant be the only person in here that cares.....

Wink Bump

You say that Chubs like you're the only person who's been bumpin'.

Btw, Bump

Re: Solution to camping and lack of boss mob

Originally posted by Trigger
    PUT A KEY DESPENSER AT THE START OF THE STATIC DUNGEON!!!
    This got my support 100%. Maybe we can have it both ways too. If you only run into the Dungeon you get the default version. If you want one for yourselves, use the key dispenser.

* BUMP *

Dai, I for one have never camped a respawn for a special item, with the exception of helping a couple of similar-level buds kill Live Metal for Alvin/Dodga. I do not have this Quest myself so I was just there to pass the time.

At this rate I will never bother with the Quests as I can't be arsed to spend my time NOT playing the game, bear in mind I am paying for the privilege.

Please do something to make Quests more attractive, such as dungeons with key dispensers as mentioned earlier. I WANT to do Quests! I really do!!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Smile Bump...

You know I love you Shewolf75.... :-)

Bump

Bump.... COMON FUNCOM..... Cosmik... Cz... SOMEONE!!!!!!!

Re: Dodga et al

Originally posted by Darkbane
    First up is my response to the rare items question. Who is to say that the boss at the end of a dungon HAS to drop the same rare item every time he is killed? In addition to that who is to say that the boss at the end of a dungon HAS to drop a rare item every single time?

UHhhhh...they don't....

That's a large part of the problem.

You have to kill 20 mantis breeders(spawn time of 15 mins each, about) to get 1 egg. So that's about 2 hours of camping per egg.

You have to kill morgan le'fay about 20 times to get a TT.

You _HAVE_ to camp these things because you _HAVE_ to kill them many times over to get the item. You aren't killing them for the fun of it...You are killing them for the item.

By the time I am able to even fully understand what are you talking about it may get fixed, but I do understand enough to say "What!? It's isn't like this already?" Not everybody wants to be in a guild.

FC, are we to think you don't KNOW how to do it?
    postcount++

Thumbs up Re: Re: Dodga et al

Originally posted by Xira

UHhhhh...they don't....

That's a large part of the problem.

You have to kill 20 mantis breeders(spawn time of 15 mins each, about) to get 1 egg. So that's about 2 hours of camping per egg.

You have to kill morgan le'fay about 20 times to get a TT.

You _HAVE_ to camp these things because you _HAVE_ to kill them many times over to get the item. You aren't killing them for the fun of it...You are killing them for the item.
    Agree

Thumbs up I understand that

I understand that they don't always drop the loot that you are looking for... with dungeon keys at the begining of the dungeons, not only does it keep the hardcore campers persistant on getting the loot they desire in their own dungeon, but it allows other smaller... non-guilded groups to have a whack at the boss mob themselves... like the guild I'm proud to be apart of... http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/1509377 ... Dysfunctional Flunkies ... Not anywhere near as big and guilds like Storm and others... Trying to push ourselves through the Foreman static dungeon only to be let down by a group ap nameless campers ath the boss room.... Not only do we not know what he looks like, his loot, or even his name... Me and guildmates fought through that dungeon to ultimatly only to see some nifty looking areas... and some mobs with a diffrent name..... Only to find the boss room camped by a bunch of high lev chars.... Things like that tend to deter players to even want to bother with added content like static dungeons because uber guilds alway camp the hell out of them.... If those type of guilds want to camp 'em...they should have to push through the dungeon each time... at the same time giving the oportunity to smaller guilds or even people who find guilds un-neccisary the chance to enjoy the same content that the uber guilds do..... all via seperate private dungeons by key dispenseors at each static dungeon... Bump

Bump

Bump

Well, I broke tradition and started Dodga. He was slightly camped, but didn't disappear. Nice! I am now on 2nd part of the quest, and find each of the boss bots heavily camped. Not a problem as I am tagging. However, the 3rd part of the quest involves the kill/loot of said boss mobs. I don't think I will bother.

I also would like Nelebs, some items from Tarasque etc, but due to the camping phenomena I think I will level instead. Maybe one day FC will implement the sensible idea of zoned dungeons such as they already use for normal missions. THEN I will do the quests and get my items
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Cosmik.... Cz.... Come out come out wherever you are.....

Bump

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast