Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dead citizen found floating in Omni-1 Entertainment. Sewers

Dead citizen found floating in Omni-1 Entertainment. Sewers

Dead citizen found floating in Omni-1 Entertainment. Sewers

Early this morning, a corpse was found floating face down in the Sewers of Omni-1 Entertainment. The citizen that found the body reported it to Omni-Pol, who quickly dispatched a squad of guards and retrieved the corpse, which was then brought to Omni-Med for identification.

An Omni-Pol spokesperson later notified us that the remains had identified as those of Major Fyarr of Omni-InternOps. The spokesperson also stated that Major Fyarr’s insurance records are up to date, but no one can confirm this so far. It is rumored that his killer might have used some kind of perma-death weapon.

Omni-Pol is looking into the cause of his sudden death and they are interested in information about Major Fyarr movements the last few days. A request sent to Omni-InternOps was returned unanswered, and we have not been able to reach Major Fyarr’s superior, Colonel Throll.

Several sources we have spoken with have mentioned a rumor claiming that Ex-Omni citizen Dave “Diamondcut” Duster, a known criminal and convicted murderer could be involved in the death of Major Fyarr. On June 18 last year, Omni-Tek convicted Dave Duster for the murder of two Omni-InternOps, conspiracy against Omni-Tek and theft from the Omni-Tek Reserve bank.

OTPC will use this chance to remind OT Citizens that there is a warrant out for the arrest of Dave Duster. If spotted, please inform your local Omni-Pol station.
    Last edited by Saberharth; Jun 5th, 2003 at 01:03:57.

Omni-Pol, I have spotted him.

I was flying past Baboons and saw him murder another criminal. I tried following him but he vanished into thin air. No notifaction of him cloaking. He just teleported.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

So Fyarrs dead?

((There goes another Rping greeny))
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Demenzia reads the last news of the day, almost choking over her coffee when her eyes fall on... this.

Well damn. Talk about makin' his come-back... Poor Major... I'll miss him.

So, the rumors has it true... Diamondcut is really back... hmmm.

Demenzia thinks it's time to get back to work... soon... very soon...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I am offering a 25 million credit reward for any information that leads to the successful capture of Dave 'Diamondcut' Duster for questioning. Dave, you have killed the wrong InternOps officier. You're not getting away with this one.

Signed,
    Administrator Kithrak
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Unhappy

. . . .
    Melynda 'Carla02' Zembower
    L220/15 Omni Eternalist
    RK1

Advisor of Vatos Locos
    Vatos Locos Forums

Bye Fyarr. Welcome Diamondcut. *prepares his torturing chamber for a new victim*
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Hmph! Daves an honest respectable businessman. He's not done anything since he was last caught by the authorities and Omni Reform got there hooks into him. He's not done a thing outside the law....now those Omni Pol thugs putting things in the Borealis water table, thats a concern to us and they are the real criminals here.

Major Fayrr was a wierd guy...I never met him personally but I beleive some of my "sources" had from time to time...and they've spent the last week looking for him, hmmm, remind me to send them to the sewers next time :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Cogs nearly spurts out his morning coffee, as the story of Mj.Fyarr's death rolls into view on his terminal. "Hot dang"...the exclamation comes not really as a result of the majors death, but from what Cogs reads furhter down. Again Dave is targeted...this stinks of staged operations...stinks to high heaven. It has been no secret that Omni Pol have wanted "Diamondcut" out of the loop for a long time....and now this..clearly staged. Cogs ponders the article...and confirms that no evidence is produced here....just the typical Omni style of throwing out a name, and let popular opinion deem the man quilty, whereafter the man hunt can begin.

Cogs moves to his lab, to continue work on his latest robot shell hardening compound...but cannot concentrate..
    He moves back into his office....gets dressed, and quickly exits his apartment....guided by one thought...
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Zionai listens to the streaming feed into his implantations, as his face hardens up. With a slight shaking of his head and a frown, he mutters under his breath;

"I warned you, you fool. I warned you..."

With a slight turn of his wrist he turns on his communication control and connects to Hawkbane to bring him the bad news...

Gliding above the Perpetual Wastes Kenneth "Shuldrich" Anders switched on the autopilot of his Yalmaha and leaned back in his seat.

"Mr. Anders, an urgent message for you on Admin-Net, coded highest priority" the Yalmaha's onboard comm said.

"Accept message, and send confimation to the sender that I have recieved it" he replied

The cockpit HUD was filled with a brief transmission from the OTPC which spoke of the death of Major Fyarr and the subsequent mention of Dave "Diamondcut" Duster as a possible involved party. Closing his eyes Kenneth grimaced.

"Autopilot, cancel current course, replot for Omni-1, we have an urgent matter to attend to."

Sure, sure, anything go wrong in Omni land and who does Omni-Pol blame? Diamondcut.

I guess it's easier than gettin' up out of their booths in the Rompa and actually investigating. Might have to go without drinkin' for a while. Can't have that.

'sides I heard ya were on vacation Meister. Miss Dave so much ya gotta come back just to say hi? Heh

Katelin "Kaetty" Zanter
    The Independent Fixer

A signal bleeps on the Communicator

Rocherd opens up the communicator

"Incoming Message from Phillip Ross"

"Open it" says Rocherd

"Greetings, Rocherd" Says Mr. Ross

"Hello what's up" Rocherd says

"OTPC has a message for you" Nr. Ross says

Rocherd sees it and signs off.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

A dark corner of Rompa sets the scene... Cigar smoke clouds this corner, moving now and then from exhalation of even more smoke...
    Glowing green eyes can be noticed through the smoke, heavy-lidded, seeming tired, as the day's news report can be heard in an incoherent jabber overlapped by the ongoing music in the Bar
    --"Hm... So Fyarr's dead, huh....-- the small man, owner of the glowing eyes, says... listening to the news..."
    --"Guess we all get what's coming to us... eh, my friend?... I guess it's about time the Advocates find out something they have always wondered about...."--
    As he clicks his commlink on, another comment escapes from his cruel lips... --Good to ahve ya back, DC, we all missed ya...--
    The smoke cloud stirs once more, as the figure begins to speak over his commlink......

Not like an Operative of InternOps to let someone get the jump on them... Very strange.

Charles, we should speak... soon.
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of Omni-Tek if ya ask me.
    Known fellon, easy to place the blame on him but I'm sure theres alot more to it than what the reporters are spewing.

After hanging up his armor for the night, Zack Craddock strides across his apartment to his bedroom, where he turns on the computer terminal at his desk. As the machine boots up, he opens his fridge and pulls out some leftover bronto steaks and a Combat Can, then sits back down at the terminal to see the latest news.

Taking a sip of the Combat Can, he brings up the OTCP grid-feed, and nearly spits out the sip he'd just taken.

"Fyarr...dead?!" The R.U.R. DLX-2000 Vacuum Cleaner Bot (available at your local R.U.R. retailer for 69,999 credits) nearly fell over from the loud exclamation, startled from it's sleep. After giving an apologetic glance to the bot, Zack finishes reading the article, shaking his head the whole time.

"Duster...Duster...hmmm. There's a name to look out for..." With that, Zack turned off the terminal and went into the other room to watch some Grid Duels on the holovid.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

New wave of murders

Maybe it announces a new wave of Murders....

it s necessarry to stop them at all cost, Omni-Pol should recruit more agents.

Maybe it s not only one man, but maybe a real organization to destabilize OT .

Akh

Re: New wave of murders

Originally posted by Akhtar
    Maybe it s not only one man, but maybe a real organization to destabilize OT .
    Or maybe its something alot closer to home to Omni citizens then they believe and not the evil crime pixie Diamondcut which Omni-Pol blames for everything. You do have to wonder though, do they just sit there at the Bronto Burger stand and go "ohhh we've had a murder, lets blame Dave again".
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Well

they just sit there at the Bronto Burger stand and go "ohhh we've had a murder, lets blame Dave again".

It s not really false...
    Akhtar ,
    Partner of the scientific labs of Broken Shores

Through the light of Darkness, I m still alive and feel the Sadness of the Universe...

When you start to see fire in your eyes when you are reading forums, then leave them and take a cold wash

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast