Thread: Mobs healed, Modinos problem etc

Mobs healed, Modinos problem etc

I've checked the other threads and can't find these issues listed. If I have duped, lemme know and I will delete this one..

1. My Atrox MP sometimes HEALS a mob with a NF, namely Mind Pain and Frost Slivers.

2. My Medinos often refuses to heal either myself or a team-mate.

3. When zoning into a mission area with a Medinos, it will disappear. I need to recast again at this point.

I have lost my companion 3 times in one mission to a yellow mob due to 1 and 2.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Wink Healing Meatwads

My healing pet has always been fickle when zoning. Maybe it is because they hang back a bit from the fray, I don't know.

I have noticed she obeys me more when I tell her to guard me before I zone. It's a pain, but it puts me in my happy place knowing she will be there when I'm facing a room of yellow bad guys.

If you order the heal pet to go on behind or follow mode before switchig heal targets, the chance of a succesfull target switch increases greatly. I'd still like it more if the pet would just interrupt the healing process and restart on the other target. Right now it has to finish the casting of the perivous heal before it can switch. No abortion of execution here.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf