Thread: Clan Guards Overstepping their bounds.

Clan Guards Overstepping their bounds.

Yesterday i whampa'ed in to Tir after doing a mission for High command in Newland. I turned away from the Whompa and started down the stairs to return the Armour to the mission terminal and collect my cash... I am a loyal clanner, I don't agree with our current non-combative state, but I will for the time being stick to the Council of Truths "Line".

Imagine my confusion when all of the guards suddenly opened fire on me.

Two 600+ damage shots and I had hit the floor. Aparrently I had "attacked" a guard without knowing I had done it (OOC nope I really didn't touch the key board apart from the arrow keys..) Obviously the guards are not getting enough action and have decided to take out thier frustration on us Low level clanners.

I demand that the Council of Truth Arrest the commander in chief of the Newland guards and try him for my greivous bodily har,

Mawdrigen
    The Returned.
    We we're dead and now we are not... go figure.

You decided to rebel against the lawful authority of Rubi-Ka, you decided to throw in with a pack of anarchist thugs, this is the not so surprising result. On behalf of Omni-Tek, I'd like to say, "I told you so."

But no hard feelings, eh? Security is an Omni-Tek application form away.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

The Guard commander in Newland? that is not Clan area, it is neutral, and are therefor under Omni-Tek control.

And if i might ask, what why would you want the newland guard arrested when it where a clan guard that killed you? dont make sense to me.

Re-read his post. He was returning from a mission in Newland to Tir and got attacked in Tir by guards, thus they were Clan guards.

Also, Newland City guards are run by the city government of Newland City, which is neutral. Omni-Tek does not run the show there (yet).

Quote:
    I demand that the Council of Truth Arrest the commander in chief of the Newland guards and try him for my greivous bodily har,

I think his mentioning Newland guards at the end is a typo, if the rest of his account is true. He should be calling for the arrest of Tir guard commander.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

AHA!

Sorry I missed the word WHOMPA at the end.. the lastt sentence should read.

I Demand the Council of Truth arrest the High Commander of the Newland Whompa Guards for my Grevious Bodily Harm.

Mawdrigen
    The Returned.
    We we're dead and now we are not... go figure.

Omni-tek guards have opened fire on me many times for no reason, it was completly uncalled for.

Maybe someone is tipping people off on both sides?