Thread: Freedoms Edge declares war on the DB

Freedoms Edge declares war on the DB

Salve1 leader of the Clan Freedoms Edge Declares war on the Dust Brigade. It is deamed by the clan that the Dust Brigade is a menace to the safty of fellow members of the clans.

The DB has admited to murder, and mass destruction of many innocent people. Many of the people they killed in the Omni Ent attacks didn't have enough credits for insurance fees. They have killed clan leaders which is pure treason. They have no respect for anyone not in the Dust Brigade.

Anyone who would like to help rid the world of the Dust Brigade, please contact members of Freedoms Edge. We hope the eradication of all trators to the clans.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...sinations.html

If you Read the VoF you will understand that the Dust Brigade is only out for themselves.

Thank you for your time Salve1 Leader of Freedoms Edge.
    106 Doc

Question DB hunt

So Salve1,
    Is this the NPC DB or the DB guild?
    Tiggi had some "discussions" with DB guild members b4 out dung trip last week and I am wondering what the "official" line is.

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA http://www.bronto-army.com

The Guild, Dust Brigade, is only a poor copy of the real Dust Brigade, tehy try to act like them, but they dont stand a chance against the real DB if they show up

Exclamation

So Salve! are you going to reply or do I just ask Tiggi?

Org working together to deal with DB

We have a big meeting with multi Org. To deal with DB. Add your name to the list and read the information.

http://pub9.ezboard.com/bunitedpeopleofrubika
    Royr sec-in-command
    Live Free or Die

Untill someone proves otherwise there is only 1 Dust Brigade. I don't believe the lies that there are seperate factions of the DB. That is all rumour to make the rest of us feel sorry for some members.

If you can show me 100% proof there is a seperate faction, then i will tell the ones not in the DB to leave it. There is no compramise to murder of clanners by clanners.

If you want to fall for the trickery, then that is fine. I keep my eyes open and use facts. They are the Dust Brigade. How do i know this. They say so! Untill someone can tell me i am wrong, then the DB will be hunted by the clan Freedoms Edge

Burt "Salve1" Hereda Leader of Freedoms Edge rubi 2
    106 doc

Talking DB

Thanks Salve1,
    just wanted to clear up FE stance from the top. I may well see you Sat at Tiggis and Asal's wedding.

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA

Originally posted by saveyourbutt
    Untill someone proves otherwise there is only 1 Dust Brigade. I don't believe the lies that there are seperate factions of the DB. That is all rumour to make the rest of us feel sorry for some members.

If you can show me 100% proof there is a seperate faction, then i will tell the ones not in the DB to leave it. There is no compramise to murder of clanners by clanners.

If you want to fall for the trickery, then that is fine. I keep my eyes open and use facts. They are the Dust Brigade. How do i know this. They say so! Untill someone can tell me i am wrong, then the DB will be hunted by the clan Freedoms Edge

Burt "Salve1" Hereda Leader of Freedoms Edge rubi 2
    106 doc

I have to agree with this. The members of this org are foolish to think that they will be spared the repercussions of being connected (even in name) with the "real" DB. If they were not aware of the connection (again, even if its only in name ) then they need to research it , and search their hearts , and leave the organization if they are not prepared to deal with the consequences.

Meegah
    24 Rebel Clan Member

Originally posted by lilnano

I have to agree with this. The members of this org are foolish to think that they will be spared the repercussions of being connected (even in name) with the "real" DB. If they were not aware of the connection (again, even if its only in name ) then they need to research it , and search their hearts , and leave the organization if they are not prepared to deal with the consequences.

Meegah
    24 Rebel Clan Member
    I was asking for this point to be clarified for exactly that reason. I have friends inside FE (both RL and RP) and I wanted to make sure that I supported them fully.

If the DB guild has issues with being "picked on" just because of the storyline then they should change name, however the behaviour of members that I have witnessed then I would not be surprised if they are enjoying the "limelight".

Ok here is some follow up on the DB stance.

After Freedoms Edge declaired war on the Dust Brigade, THe DB has changed leadership. Wabben, the ex leader and i do believe Founder of the DB left to make a new clan. Bayala the new leader is trying to make peace with FE. After discussing it with some of my members, We still are going to be at war with the DB. As they have a right to leave and show that they are for uniting the clans, not killing other clanners for not openly declareing war on Omni.

Freedoms Edge in no way advocates the murder of another clanner. We don't recognize any member of the DB as a member of the Clans. They are all to use lower then the Omni they are trying to get us to fight. Only the lowest of the low, commit treason to prove a point. Untill the DB real, or wannabe dusters, are 100% destroyed, then FE will be at war with them.

Anyone that leaves the DB for a new life in the clans will be accepted as a clanner. FE has dealings with Wabben of Natural Illusions.

No individual is larger then the whole.

Salve1 Leader of Freedoms Edge. 109 doc, Rubi 2

[IC]
    It is a little late to declare war on the Dust Brigade. Our war with you is already begun. As omni-toadies, your anti DB propaganda will not sit well in the ears of those who fight for true freedom. The hearts and minds of those who wish to stop the continued atrocities committed in the OT labs, the mindless servitude forced on the working people, and the economic hardships bestowed on our plundered planet, belong with the fighters.

There shall be NO peace. There shall be NO compromise. The soulless Omi Tech corporation, and all who suport it, WILL be destroyed. With each bargain you make you sell a piece of yourself and your brothers to their machine. That piece we of the Dust brigade will remove.

Next time you sit at the bargaining table, begging for the scraps that OT dishes out to you like the dog you are, move a little to the left please. I didn’t have a clear line of fire last time. Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust.

Janel "Tashanya" Sedy
    Dust Brigade

Angry You will be removed

You started this fight by killing a member of my Org. You attack a member of my family who had nothing to do with you or your Org and was unarmed at that time.

You talked about freedom but you are the one killing it because it is your views or death. Real freedom is where the people have a right to their own views and free speech, but you want to kill that which is our given rights as living beings.

You attack everyone that doesn’t have your views, the unarmed, the poor, the old, the helpless, and the children that run around my feet. Who is the real enemy here that killing freedom? It you! I place the full weight of my Org to end your attacks and return the freedom of speech back to the people. If I have to join with the Neutrals and my enemy (leadership) OT then so be it. I will not stand by and watch you attack our freedom of choice.
    Royr sec-in-command
    Live Free or Die

To fight with honor and dedication for a cause that is believed by the whole. The freedom of Rubi-ka hangs in the balance, and a few simple minded murderous fools think they can do what they want with out penalty. Well the penalty for treason is to be treaded like the dogs you are. We the clans arn't at war with Omni. Peace is still a viable option. Your simple minded aproach of you will be like us, or we will kill you, is not only laughable, it is unenforceable. I sit in Tir at the Happy Rebel. If you ever decided to stop it please do so, i would like to show you how real men and women deal with problems.

The Dust Brigade, is not a clan org. It is an omni controll tactic that they can now use against the clans. The actions of the DB are exactly what Omni wants. This will now give omni a reason to declare war on the clans for a whole.

Salve1 Leader of Freedom's Edge. 109 doc Rubi 2

Talking Salve1

I hope you realise that i will one day kill you and all of your members unless you stop this riduculous war.... all you are doing is causing dissention between clanners... (like that's very helpful to anyone) I offered you a peace treaty and was turned down.. I guess that means you are as bad as Omni... can't even honor a simple request.
    As far as i am concerned... you are more evil than Mr. Ross. and when i finally eliminated all omni and treasonist clanners i will make sure you are the last... I want to look into your eyes when i kill your traitorous butt, and smile and blow you a kiss goodbye.

Bayala

P.S. so sorry about you losing members..... they are enjoying the DB..

Bayala when your ready to face reality, please do so, I know a few doctors that might be able to help you. How many FE members have you killed, or in your words taken? Back your quote up. Cinya is the only one who left FE, and she wasn't even good enough to be a member before she was kicked from the orginization. You can keep the people that we don't want. 1 member of FE is better then your whole clan. You make some big boast, yet your the problem. The Dust Brigade, is nothing more then an Omni supported clan anyway. You destroy places in Omni territory to create a war, so you can make money. Thank you for doing Omnis Job. Your a dupe and you can't see it. This is exactly the reason your so called peace deal was rejected. You want peace. Disbanned the Dust Brigade, and then we may talk. Untill then you and your merry terrorist, will be hunted and brought to justice.

The dust Brigade is a cancer that needs to be snuffed out.

Burt "Salve1" Hereda Proud leader of Freedom's Edge
    109 doc, Rubi 2