Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing Organisations - Reloaded (RK-1)

Well i am back in AO and therefor have restarted my the old guild "The Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition". I am a hardcore roleplayer and demand the same of my members so i would say we are classed under E.
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

Org type E
    An org where RP is everything. All members are experienced roleplayers or learning to be. Stories and backgrounds are what leads the org, other aspects of the game are secondary. Out Of Char talk is restricted.
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

Hello everyone.

I am back in AO after a long absence. I started in the beginning and spent time in RK for several months, until RL took over. I am back now, if sporadically.

I am a RPer and would like to find others who RP. Can anyone recommend places to find RPers in RK and SL?

Thanks.

-Leitor
    Solstys - Adventurer
    Jalae - Engineer

Thread updated.

Leitor - Finding RPers in SL isn't very easy, at least from my personal experience. You can happen to stumble upon some, but to my knowledge there's no RPers gathering spots in there.

As for finding some on Rubi-Ka, you can give your try at places such as The Cup, Reets Retreat or Rompa's. Depending on the hours you may not find many people, but in the evenings it tends to be better. A good bet too would be to, not necessarily join, but at least ask/meet RP orgs. And also, watch out in this forum for announcements such as "press conferences" etc - they're meant for RPers, so necessarily they'll attract them

Drop me a tell in-game someday if you want a "tour". I know Omni orgs better than Clan/Neutral ones, but if I can give a hand, I'll still be happy to do so.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Thanks for the reply and suggestions! I will check out all three places as soon as I get a chance to enter AO next and as soon as I can locate the spots!

edit- I found all three locations, just need to try them tonight.

-Leitor
    Solstys - Adventurer
    Jalae - Engineer
    Last edited by Leitor; May 15th, 2004 at 15:36:07.

You can classify Rising Phoenix as a Type A.
    Thanks!
    BG
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

RUR and absence

hi - sorry for not being around, my game is freaking - it demands patching over and over again and won't accept me *sob*

Please count me and Jujuwalker Deliveries Unlimited in the list for them crazy noots, dig?
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

First Order isnt an RP org, even though we have a couple of RPs in it.

Can we get removed? Thanks
    Ammotrox - 217+ Soldier

Darkshau - 197 Shade | Mizzcharming - 150 Crat | Shaulina - 214 MP

Looking for RP orgs?

I know that this forum has a LOT of posts and many people might get a bit disheartened at the amount of information to read through. However, I think the best way to find out about RP orgs is to simply scan through the Buzz and Life on Atlantean to see who is currently recruiting. Send a tell to the org recruiter and ask for more information. And above all else, visit places like Reets, Baboons, Rompas, etc. These are the hotspots for RP activity (from what I understand).

Good luck out there.
    Socializer: 80%
    Achiever: 53%
    Explorer: 46%
    Killer: 20%

Lucilla "Mireia" Ginsberg: Fixer on RK1. Proud member of Order of Corporate Templars.
    Ian "Irandrian" McCovery: Trader on RK1. Proud member of Thorns, Inc.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Please copy me into your signature so that I can spread.

Please add The Black Company to your list if possible. Probably have to classify us as A-B.

Thanks!

Remove the Kenley Family. Its dead and I quit.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

Talking The Council of Promise

Please add The Council of Promise to the list. We are a Type E Neutral organization. Thanks!
    Signatures by Kioko... a unique service brought to you by KiokoWorld.com
    Mind Gamez r HERE!

Info updated. Sorry, I had missed your post on this thread until today... *blushes*

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Sonna Joi Corp™ Announces Recruiting Campaign

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Sonna Joi Corp™ Announces New Recruiting Campaign

(Omni-1, Rubi-Ka, Sept 5, 24978) Sonna Joi Corp™, a wholly owned subsidiary of Omni-Tek™, today announced a new recruiting campaign to attract the best and brightest employees into exciting career opportunities with Sonna Joi™.

Applicants from all occupations and professional classes are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience at gridsite sonnajoi.chibielf.com and to find out more details about the company therein.

Sonna Joi offers unique opportunities in military, policing, corporate, administrative, and high-end manufacturing positions for all skill levels 1-220. We focus on building strong teams to further our share of the marketplace. Currently we specialize in developing and manufacturing weapons and munitions targeting the Alien threat. Employees willing to contribute time and initiative are assured that the financial and medical benefits are second to none.

###

©29477, 29478 Sonna Joi Corporation™. All rights reserved. No part of this transmission may be republished without proper authorization from Sonna Joi™ or Omni-Tek™.

Why dont all of the orgs listed have letter grades by them? Im looking for a level E roleplay org to join and right now the pickins look a little slim on that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by dragolord
    Why dont all of the orgs listed have letter grades by them? Im looking for a level E roleplay org to join and right now the pickins look a little slim on that regard.
    Well, with regards to RUR, the reason it's ungraded is that I don't much like labels. I will say this though, there would be precious little point joining RUR for someone not interested in roleplaying, because that is the only thing we are half-decent at.

Whether that makes us an 'A' or 'E' I really don't care to comment.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Yeah not every rog care for a 'label', I guess it's anwyay extremely hard to properly give one in one's org in that regard. The system was however nice to give a preliminary feeling of what "kind" of roleplay to expect. There are orgs whose main activity is complete roleplay, and others who roleplay to a lighter degree, and not all the time. It all depends - the common denominator, in the end, simply being "we DO roleplay".

In any case, I can at least tell you this: even if all orgs in this thread were labelled, you still wouldn't find many 'E' orgs to choose from. It's quite rare - and hard to maintain.

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

You can remove The Concilium. They merged into Valor Eternal.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast