Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing Organisations - Reloaded (RK-1)

Originally posted by Demenzia
    Assembly is in the list, don't worry

Want me to rank you E? (or D maybe?)
    Fair maiden I would ask for the D but alas I am not our most wondeful leader Tussa.. So I shall have to defer to her or allow you to make your own judgement..

Thanks to you again and may peace favor you
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Yes...about that. I think we'd be a D. Or D/E, maybe.

Alrighty. I put you as D-E, just let me know if/when I have to change it
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Omni-InternOps is a Role Playing organization Please add....
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Already added, dear

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Ok :-)
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Omni-Tek shadow Ops is a type A org

Hiya all

Just want to say that Draco Legionis is not a RP guild anymore (this was many of the old players that re not among us anymore), so Draco Legionis can just be removed from this list.

Cya all around
    Thunderdraco President of Draco Legionis

Okay, updated

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Red Tape of Omni-Admin is a B type org.

Roleplaying is encouraged but not required.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Whisper's Edge is type C. Everyone is expected to be able to and willing to RP to join, though your not forced to be IC 100% of time.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Conflicted

Clan Conflicted

Interested in participating in RP events and story.

Transgression

Some old and experienced roleplayers are finally back in business. Transgression has started a RP Division. Feel free to add us to the list as Type-A.

:: Please Note: The org does not recruit or accept new RP applicants. New RPers are accepted into the org by invite only. ::

Transgression has started a RP Division
    The org does not recruit or accept new RP applicants
    O.o I am confused.
    I understand that a few of your guys roleplay... but you dont want to bother with new RPers... is that it? There should be experienced RPers on one side of the org, and non-RPers on the other side, with a strict gap in between?

Well roleplaying is no illness you know, actually I think MOST orgs have players who happened to roleplay a few times *cringes in absolute horror*

If your roleplayers stay in a non-rp org, it prolly means RP is not a major interest for them. A fun thing to do at times between 2 missions.

So I would say that if you dont need new RPers, adding your org name to this list is pointless. You will invite friends only, noone else. We are not trying to list every single RPer in the world... it would ruin the interest of this list really.

I think any org listed here is ready to explain to someone what RP is, and give a chance to those who will be interested. Or may be we found out why RPers are hard to find these days... If recruiters just ignore beginners.
    Last edited by Everwatch; Oct 18th, 2003 at 08:57:59.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

Everwatch:

Trans has roughly 270 members. When I say a small portion roleplays.. that will sum to a number as large as some small roleplay orgs. I would not add the organisation to the list if I thought we couldn't contribute to the rp community.

As far as accepting new RP members... we simply like to keep the roleplayers that we have a close and familiar group. Alot of us have long histories together with past rp storylines, and we are not looking to recruit strangers into our circle. If we build rp relationships with unguilded or other-org affiliated characters and they wish to join us... then we will surely offer an invite.

We have always and will continue to recruit non-rp members actively, however we will not be approaching strangers to join us in roleplay. Not because we are elitists or snobs... but simply because we like to know the people we roleplay with. It's not like non-roleplay recruits where you say, "Welcome to the org mate, grab a gun and blow up that tower!" Good roleplay involves a bit more depth, personal interaction and experience.

Sorry if I gave off the wrong impression.

[Edited: Decided to add this small tidbit]

If your roleplayers stay in a non-rp org, it prolly means RP is not a major interest for them. A fun thing to do at times between 2 missions.
    Are you saying that all roleplayers must assume thier roleplay identities 100% of the time? If our members go missioning OOC, and then decide to visit Rompas to roleplay for a few hours after... do we not count as roleplayers? If so... remove us from the list.

Bottom line: Trans can contribute to the rp community. Our org history alone involves several current RP oganisations, and many of our individual storylines trace back to current RPers and thier respective storylines. I submitted the org to the list in order to begin rp relations once more with other organisations. If that is not one of the purposes of the list, then perhaps I have misunderstood its intent. Our recruiting policies are irrelevant.
    Last edited by Toy Soldier; Oct 18th, 2003 at 10:23:51.

Originally posted by Vurse
    Are you saying that all roleplayers must assume thier roleplay identities 100% of the time? If our members go missioning OOC, and then decide to visit Rompas to roleplay for a few hours after... do we not count as roleplayers? If so... remove us from the list.
    Hell no, Vurse. Very few people stay IC 100% of the time, simply because it's not possible if you level and twink .

Quite frankly (and I think I speak for quite a few RPers), I really don't care if the organization is a PvP, twink, alt, 100% RP, or whatever classification. What it all boils down to is the people involved. There are a ton of RPers that are part of uber organizations like Storm and BoB, and if I'm sitting in Rompa chatting with someone, the org name over their head means very, very little.

I don't see a problem with adding Transgression to the list - glad to have you, Vurse .

Does anyone here honestly think that *any* roleplayer can stay 100% in-character during some tower attack or, worse, in a pick-up team? Hahaha!

Added Transgression + classification. Personnally, I don't mind at all, and even if you're not keen on recruiting 'strangers' and prefer meet people and get to know them before recruiting... well if this gives you fewer but better RPers and better 'RP relationships', not a problem either. Good luck, in any case

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Oh well add him if you will. Actually, reading again the classification, it appears A corresponds well to this org. So it s clear they have their place in this list.

At least if possible roleplayers come to you, dont turn them down, try to send them to this classification to find what they are looking for.

I dont roleplay all the time, gawd no, but Spending time in social places for roleplay is my main activity by far. Missioning and all gets old anyway.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

The Kindred

Please add on to The Kindred listing as an "A" type organization. We're discussing changing that to possibly a "B" or "C" type, but we're not there yet.

Dazen
    Board Member of The Kindred

Talking We want to be listed too.

Please list...

Sei-An Magistrate (B-C)

At least some of our members are always interested in geting involved in some good RP.

Fredrick "Shizhima" Ye, President of the Sei-An Magistrate.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast