Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing Organisations - Reloaded (RK-1)

Added
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Minor changes

I think you should remove Black Moon from the Clan list - they are still existing, but at present not very active. Maybe in time that will change.

Keep it up peeps! Keep RP flowing. And don't forget to get some relations between the different guilds instead of running your own little thing - it broadens the possibilities of making kickass RP, which this place seriously needs *hint hint to FC*

~Zionai

Does anybody knows if Healing Hands org is still active? I was unable to reach them..
    Last edited by Sterranu; Aug 19th, 2003 at 19:39:41.

Okay, updating list. If anyone however feels that an org is missing/has been removed and shouldn't be... please let me know!

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Division 9 RSGE has undergone a leadership change (again) but we are still very much an RP Org. Once the rebuilding has been completed we will take a more active role in the world.

Roleplaying in Division 9 is encouraged but not mandatory. Check with the individual before intiating any form of in-character conversation. I, for one, try to stay in-character for the most part. The other members are at their own discretion as to what they wish to participate in or not.
    Simon "Mymir" Baptist
    The Boswell Syndicate

Thumbs up

The People's Republic of Rubi-Ka has disbanded.
    No Worries, Im working on somthing.

add Kenley Criminal Syndicate. please and ty
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

"You have the brain of an amoeba, but the mouth of a blue whale." - Bochmeir to Serter

Co-Founder and Diplomatic Leader of The Kenley Family

Original Kenley

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

Its Serter's fault

Okay, after talking with Bast (she got jealous when she saw KCS on the list) we'd like to throw our hat into the ring. Please add Order of the Shadow. We're an Omni slacker social org with a highly criminal bent. Not large, but definitely vocal.

Order of the Shadow

Send tells in-game if you want help in blowing something (someone) up.

Bochmeir Chief Bartender to Order of the Shadow

Okay, list updated with the latest additions

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Please add Omni-InternOps to the list (I'll hyperlink that when the database gets updated ).

Should be fairly self-explanatory what it is we do, but here's the intro.

Ammicus feeds Dem some caffeine pills.

()
    Last edited by Ammicus; Sep 8th, 2003 at 00:52:34.

Correction - Vitae Covente {RP} recently changed their name to Vitae Covente. Regardless just a small correction.
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

Possible Improvement

Checking the list of orgs presented here, I realize that 'Roleplaying org' is a term that is not so accurate. I think it could be good to precise the level of involvement into RP from the orgs listed.
    More clearly, you may want to add a letter to qualify each org as per their leaders opinion as follows:

Org type A
    An org where RP is casual but present. 'Regular' players and roleplayers are mixed. An org to join for a light experience of RP without getting too deeply involved into backgrounds and rules of conduct.

Org type B
    An org where RP is common. All members are able to roleplay when they want to. A polyvalent org where all kinds of attitude can cohabit freely.

Org type C
    An org where RP is required. Some stories can be prepared, members happilly join roleplayed conversations, yet are also involved in other aspects of the game.

Org type D
    An org where RP is very present. All players are ready to be involved into stories and roleplay naturally. In Char talk is applied, yet some liberties are allowed.

Org type E
    An org where RP is everything. All members are experienced roleplayers or learning to be. Stories and backgrounds are what leads the org, other aspects of the game are secondary. Out Of Char talk is restricted.

Please note that a given cathegory of those 5 is neither worse nor better than another. Each roleplayer is free to get more or less involved, this is all for our own personal entertainement. Simply this precision would allow newcomers to choose orgs that correspond well to their kind of roleplay, be it light or hardcore.

Does this idea sound good to others than just me? This post is just a proposition, feel free to reject it or modify it as you feel fit.

In case this is applied as presented here, note that the ~ Society of Salvation ~ is a type E.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

As a side note, our org is noted :

~Society of Salvation~

Please correct slightly with the right spelling :

~ Society of Salvation ~

Many thanx.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

We're an Omni slacker social org with a highly criminal bent.
    /lol
    I love it.

Personally, on the ABC's of RP orgs, I pretty much fall into the D crowd.

I'm casually looking for a guild to join, and while I can commit to serious rp, I can't commit to set times to contribute because of work. Doesn't matter what time we're supposed to clock out when a kid shows up with a fractured palate and a mouth full of blood.

I'm still not set on where my character is going on faction either. Right now she's fed up with wars and running neutral. I really like the tenats of Unity of the Rose though.
    ~Danyx Jayde~

Sorry for having updated the list a little late, but now it's done.

Everwatch, this "RP-level rating" sounds like a good idea. It'd be nice if other leaders could tell me here in what 'range' their respective orgs stand then (as much as I know some of them, I don't necessarily have the same views on their RP than they themselves have, so it's hard to rate it myself - especially for Clan orgs). So go with it, I'll add the letters, and update the first post of the thread with a description of said ranks, to avoid misunderstanding.

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Dem, could you add Shadow Syndicate, a small neutral black market rp guild

thx dem
    Proud member of Division 9 [RSGE]

Alteration -

The Healing Hands has now become Spectrum.

I'd rank its roleplay as pretty lite right now, so an 'A'
    Last edited by Rosalea; Sep 22nd, 2003 at 10:15:54.
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

Linaa, org name updated.

And bump for the other leaders to tell me in which category their orgs stand

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Thumbs down

(( I removed my comment on org classifications not hijack this threat. Its now in its own thread ))
    Last edited by Savoy; Sep 22nd, 2003 at 16:07:20.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I guess Kenley Criminal Syndicate (KCS) would be like.....D.5....Role-playing is mandatory, but not strict. I'm not really sure whether that would be D or E, little help?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast