Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Empty chests?

Cool yeah!

how many lamps does one Grip need?!?! And plants! You have to water plants, or they don't do so hot. Who needs that? Might as well find children in chests...almost as much trouble.
    "Woke up this mornin' and...you got yourself a gun."

Sgt. Jeffery "Rhinocerous" Markarian
    Chief, R&D Internal Security
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]

This might be why....

all the chests are empty....

13.92 patch notes (going live Wednesday March 20)
    Posted by Cosmik

Hey hey,

Here I am with a bag of patch goodness for your hungry appetites (hey, its lunch here. Im hungry).

The 13.92 patch is as follows:

-Both missions and bravery tokens have been made unique. This means that you may only have one of these in your possession at all times. IMPORTANT NOTE; if you have tokens in your inventory at this time, you need to upload these before you can get a new one.
    -Chest loot in missions has been changed. There should now be a larger variety of items dropped.
    -Ash Andersen in Smugglers' Den no longer has any assignments to give out. This is due to some players not fulfilling the mission to his liking...

Downtime will be 3 hours. Come join the fun in #anarchyonline (irc.funcom.com). Ice cream for everyone.
    We can all pray......
    Elements of Destruction

[Virre lvl 164 Enf ] [Virrefix lvl 50 Fixer] - Part Time Hobby -

[Current Config]

Your answers were split as follows:
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Achiever 33%

We Will Miss You Wrangeline

Thumbs up

/me crosses fingers

Sinett - what is that in your sig? i haven't seen stuff like that in a while now. i never did know where it came from...used to see it a lot in EQ or DAoC boards, I think.
    "Woke up this mornin' and...you got yourself a gun."

Sgt. Jeffery "Rhinocerous" Markarian
    Chief, R&D Internal Security

Perception?

I guess it wont hurt to add some IP to perception. DISCLAIMER: Its just a rumor, a really long shot too But I think I saw some more items in missions after I dumped 20k IP in the skill More chests, more then one item in chests (you know 2 maps ) and more then one item on mobs. I did this on a vague memory of a distant thread in the forums /DISCLAIMER

I have kept my perception maxed and the only thing i have noticed is i can find out the hp and nano of vets aces are still above my skill lvl which is 590 right now. I don't think i was finding anymore stuff now as compared to when i had minimum perception but that was a long time ago so maybe i just don't remember.

This maybe because i do missions about 50-60 lvls above me with a team so in relation to the lvl of the mission my perception is still relatively low. Who knows. I am not falling short on IPs right now so i am not worried. And IPR is coming soon so i can take em out at a later date if i want.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Thumbs down 13.92 and still empty chests...

Just did 4 missions and most of the chests where empty...

Originally posted by The Grip
    /me crosses fingers

Sinett - what is that in your sig? i haven't seen stuff like that in a while now. i never did know where it came from...used to see it a lot in EQ or DAoC boards, I think.
    go to : http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/test.cgi

And I can just cross my fingers as well Haven't played after the patch.. so.....
    Elements of Destruction

[Virre lvl 164 Enf ] [Virrefix lvl 50 Fixer] - Part Time Hobby -

[Current Config]

Your answers were split as follows:
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Achiever 33%

We Will Miss You Wrangeline

There are still empty chests, but not as many as before. The ones that aren't empty now have good stuff instead of junk.

As always, YMMV.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    RK2

Chests are definitely much better now. I've been finding ammo, armour, weapons. Stuff you can sell at the very least. I made 20k from the junk I found in my mission yesterday, and the reward was only 10k.

I was thinking of reseting my b&e skill with the ip reset patch, but think I'll keep raising it now.....
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12