Thread: More violations of the Tir Accord

More violations of the Tir Accord

Any Omni-Tek personnel violating the agreed-upon presence in Council-allocated districts, or any premise set forth in this accord and its annexes, are to be taken captive by Council affiliated troops, and sent back to Omni-Tek to stand corporate trial as described in the standard ICC planetary lease.
    Yet it seems that Omni-Tek refuses to acknowledge that they signed this treaty.

They continue to violate our borders, recently going so far as to invade a clan meeting within Tir itself!

I speak of Fidel "Murphie" Ashwell, who mere moments ago invaded a meeting of Twilight Dynasty, insulting us, refusing to acknowledge his violations.

Eventually, we pinned him against a corner. Only then did he explain himself...with lies, lies that the 'Dust Brigade' was approaching.

Needless to say, when I checked outside the Happy Rebel, no members of the Brigade were there, and there was no sign of Murphie.

I believe he used the Grid terminal...which was unguarded for some unknown reason...to retreat to Omni-1.

Clearly, Omni-Tek is no longer interested in abiding by the Tir Accord, and seeks the extermination of the Clans.

If the Council of Truth is unable to keep Omni-Tek from flagrantly violated the Tir Accord, I demand to know just what it is they're doing there.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Hmm

Violation of Tir Accord? Umm no. Unless your saying he was a one man army that single handed attempted the conquest of the entire zone and did so at the orders of Omni [which indeed would be a violation].

Being ignorant and tresspassing, that sounds more like it. There's always some smart @#! that needs to interrupt meetings and say idiotic things [see the 'Crat convention logs from Saturday afternoon]. and for that there is no excuse.

Respect is a quality lacking on Rubi-ka lately.

Av.