Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vehicles

Hmm...

Id rather let FC fix the bugs remaining and start working on some MAJOR game balance problems, and other important features (not that they arn't doing a great job) But there is a lot of stuff that needs to be done before we get new vehicles.

(oh and who here would not choose black for their yalm?)

But for if this ever does come around as #1 priority I had an idea

How about mids be like pintos! You run them into walls and they explode, can anyone say terrorism? Expsnive of course, but jeese it would be fun to see 20 mids throw themselves into enemy walls and kill everyone in the area with splash "fear the mids!"

Not that I expect this to be implemented, or even think it should.

Lightbulb

Had an even better idea, one word : POGO-STICKS!!
    With chainsaws for those who like.

Warp Drive.
    Thats is all thnx bye goo'day

ehhehh, damnit I want a black yal, or a black hoverbike...

I want my vehicle to be more unique.....I dont want the same crap as everyone else

Anyone reading and listening!??!?!

Im tired of pvp,combat,class,fixing,blablablabla, give us something new just.....

I want a flying MC, like the one Lobo have...
    Lona
    Techno-Mage

one word...Taxi's.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

SIX person yalm

You can use it to put your team in it...but only leader can move it around. I hate having 6 people in yalms and /follow, it never lasts for more than a minute until you lose someone. In the 700 map nav zones its a royal pain.

Um can we have gunships that aren't a joke? 800 ground and 500 RE for something that is god awful slow and crap dmg? It looks neat though

Bump.

Oh, by the way, I want an umbrella, weather is so ****ty on RK.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Question

Another cool thing would be for the Engies to be capable of morphing their pet into a vehicle. I dunno but I like the idea of an Eng on the back of a Wardroid with wheels instead of legs...
    Grendaizer goooooooooo!!!

I believe engs get the possibility of wearing a slayer shell
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Post Paint jobs

Would there be a considerable amount of coding involved in allowing the owner of a vehicle (Mid, Kodiak, Yalmaha, whatever) to choose a paint scheme for a number of credits? Blue/silver metallic paint would look good on my Yalm.

Would make for a more colourful vehicle park. Those who wear those dreadful Sempai coats could probably color their vehicles the same red/brown/yellow scheme, if they wanted. Eugh.
    Last edited by Kzak; Apr 3rd, 2002 at 11:39:46.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Talking

Yeah, I know about the Slayerdroid Transference Nano but I was speaking of a more 'vehicle' point of view. Something that would allow you to increase your run speed (which doesn't the slayerdroid morph).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast