Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vehicles

ok I want my new vehicles now! and I want them to look bad! get that! I want them to look so ****ing cool people will just stand there drooling at my 100mill vehicle!

bump
    Apprentice Angelina "Angelyin" Jolie
    ------------------------------------------------
    Videlec: give some money for eat
    Angelyin: O_o
    Videlec: money plz
    Angelyin: WHO IS YOUR GOD?
    Videlec: iam starvin
    Angelyin: TELL ME!
    Videlec: you
    Angelyin: WHO IS YOUR GOD?
    Angelyin: I CANT HEAR YOU
    Videlec: YOUUUU
    Trading with Videlec.
    ------------------------------------------------

Talking

I just want my pets to come into my Yalmaha with me. What a pain in the ass it is to fly half-way through a zone, get out of your Yalmaha, and notice that your pet is nowhere near you.

/pet warp would take away this necessity, but I would still like to see the pets get into the plane with me (AND get out with me! No bugs with that please )

Regards,

--Tsk

Talking

Still want a hover board for my MP.

Lightbulb Buggys??

I was wondering.. How about a low QL Buggy with wheels?? like it is one of those ill-treated stuff?? It would be great to have the buggy on Halo What i miss is the feeling of terrain under me so a buggy that u could drive at lvl 20 or some thing would be great!! It dont have to be very fast... or maybe that u can build it your self... i realy feel the mechanics and electrical engineering dont have anything to do in the game because u dont even build your bot! u just run a nano prog and *Flash* There it is!!

So i would be great to have a car and maybe even build it?!?!?!

mmm....comeon damnit...give us some sheeet

Would vehicle customization and modification, and variety and upgrades be something we are to expect sometime in the future?

dont care what you think about me bumping my own threads liek **** im going to continue doing it anyway

I would vote a unique, nodrop custom pink caddie for Silke.

Haahahahah I dont want a fecken pink caddie damnit hehehe

Since I've seen Jango Fett in Star Wars : Episode II there's a word that keeps ringing in my head :
    JEEEEEETPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !!!

Ok, I'm extremely desperate for a yalm, and once I buy it I'm gonna be totally out of money.

But once I get some more...

I want to be able to customize my yalm. And here's how I wanna do it:

1. I want to paint it black and red.
    2. I want to have blue tinted windows.
    3. I want to hang a plush leet off the rear-view mirror.
    4. I wanna bumper sticker. Or maybe 2.
    5. I want to be able to make it so bright green flames stream out the back.
    6. And most of all, I think we all want collision detection for vehicles, so we can have high speed chases and watch people jump from yalm to yalm as they duel in midair. *drools*
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

"6. And most of all, I think we all want collision detection for vehicles, so we can have high speed chases and watch people jump from yalm to yalm as they duel in midair. *drools*"

Nice idea, but we can't do this, because nasty, evil people would block paths to places with their vehicles. Apparently. Personally I dont think the players of AO are like that, and we could have 'solid' vehicles without problems.
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

Cool

sorry guys, I JUST AHVE TO, BWAHAHAH!, BUMPETTY BUMPETTY BUMPETTY BUMPY!

Talking

I want a hover board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345