Vehicles

Two seated Yalmahas
    Gun upgrades
    Speed Upgrades
    Color change
    etc etc etc
    meow meow meow

I would rather have some new armor.. but this'd be kool as well
    Last edited by Nihil; Mar 3rd, 2002 at 17:40:09.
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

As to vehicle upgrades... i see something like this...

Engineers being able to fine tune the engine output for better speed or rebuild vehicle for more sitting space (more sitting space = less speed) Lets face it, a carrier should be able to accomodate a whole team at least...

How about buying new engines for your vehicles? Perhaps as much as 5 different engines with different output. Engineers would have to install the engines, and the best engines would require high engineering skills to install. Higher speed would require more skill to use. So, while engine upgrade 1 would be similar to todays ql 30 requirements for a yalmaha, engine upgrade 5 would perhaps be similar to the requirements of a ql 180 today.

Since weapons on civilian vehicles are severely restricted, Fixers could install illegal weapons on vehicles. Installing wepons would severely affect the speed because engine power would be redirected to weapons and because of worse aerodynamics.

Hey, you could even be caught using an unlicenced weapon on board a vehicle. Guards could fire upon you if havent got high enough concealment skill. There could be say 5 different weapons upgrades to buy (restricted to fixer shops or better "the black market"), and each would have a higher concealment requirement to use without being detected. Bigger guns should be more difficult to conceal. The bigger the gun the more engine output would be required. The biggest gun would perhaps require the biggest engine to be efficient. The biggest guns would require more engine output than the total power output of a MK1 engine, and cac therefore not be fitted. An MK3 engine might have the power output to support am MK5 weapon, but it would be SLOOOOOOOW.

This would be FUN!
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

I personally would love to see vehicle construction kits, maybe even include paint as well so you can customize the color of the vehicle and the ability to add guns and stuff.

yess....black twoseated yalmaha....meeow

Vechicles would be great as weapons in attacks to take over ememy land. The only prob is you could use it to KILL mobs and other players in PvP so easily. You would need to set up restirctions with them.
    Leader of Shadow Company

Guild's URL
    http://www.pantang.com/~kaelesh/

Be a nice factor, if u could have a team board a vehicle and go out raiding towns

I think it would be cool to have vehicles where you could see the 'driver'. Personally I'd like something like jetpacks. This would be low-cost flying vehicles (with of course limited speed) so everyone could have a shot at flying before high lvls.

why are you always saying "meow"? my english is not the best but i belive cats say "meow"??

Exactly cats say meow, and we want more diversity in the vehicle area!Meow

Cool yay

Two seated black yalm )~~

GIMMMMMMEEEEE ME WANTS

A jetpack sounds fun too tough!

Make it funcom meee wants :P

well...

I would like to see the vehicles be full size. I mean c'mon, i was really dissapointed the first time i realized that ground vehicles were like 5 times smaller than my character. I guess it has to do with mechanics in the engine but it seems more like a person with a lack of any vision made this game.

How about motorcycle type vehicles?

EF.
    EF.

Yes motorcycles!!!

I am a motorcycle enthusiast. Sport bikes and otherwise. I really think if different types of motorcycles were offered in the game it would be great. And onsidering the size of some of the robots I see i dont think full sized bikes for people to ride would be a problem. You could have the bike ride it and people could still see what you look like aswell. And it wouldnt be a problem of running over people because this game doesnt cause collsions when people move against one another.

There should be 3 classes of bikes (in which each class would have custom colors and different body styles). The sport bike type (i really like the bike that Kaneada had on the classic anime movie Akira), the chopper type (ya know like a harley), and then jet bikes for the rich people or the techno freaks (kinda like jet moto). Now when I say kinda like a harley or whatever that doest mean i suggest copying a harley i am just using that as example as the kind of bike. I think if funcom took this and did soemthing with it it would be great but they would have to make thier own concept models for the bikes for originality.

If bikes were added then there could be motorcycle gangs and all sorts of cool stuff maybe even races if that could be setup correctly with the current physics system.
    -Krachur
    A.K.A. PsycoPig

5q34l l1k3 4 p1g...

Talking

Speaking of bikes, I think we should have bicycles too!

Angry

Might as well toss in skateboards to the mix. Rollerskates/blades. Jet-skis, for traversing water.

Oh my, where will this end?

I agree that a large vehicle like a carrier craft should be able to transport more than one person. If only the carrier craft could move a little more quickly..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Talking

I want a hover board!

With a nice chainsaw beneath. Bwahahahaha!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast