Thread: Woo.. Lot of offical activity here.

Woo.. Lot of offical activity here.

Pasted from the offical polls
    "
    Anarchy Online Bulletin Board > Funcom Official > Official Polls

(Moderated by: Cosmik , Cz )
    Subscribe to this Forum

There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum.
    "

-> Gotta love the level of offical interaction here..

Lightbulb idea for the official polls

I suggest the moderator of this forum pick the best 10 suggestions from players and put them into the official polls for players to vote on. Then whichever one gets the highest vote would be a great thing to add to the game.

Resistance

heh but i think the suggestions that would be most popular may infringe the forum rules and be deleted by the moderator though i doubt they would be too costructive..

good idea none the less dude

Arrow my suggestion

Well, I think my suggestion for adding an AI Level to the monsters and an AI Suppression Level to the zones would make the game a lot more interesting and still very playable for all level characters. And as a programmer I don't see this as a very difficult patch to the game. Wouldn't it be cool if about once every day or two one city somewhere in Rubi-Ka was suddenly attacked by a mob of monsters? It would hit the emergency news chat channel so everyone would know about it. And then there's the time you're roaming the desert for rats and come across one with armor and a chainsaw in his hands, and before he attacks you he whistles to all his friends to come join him. That would make a fun game.

Resistance

Hey, great ideas resistance! I think the mods should definetely make use of that poll idea.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.