Thread: Where to hunt at 65

Where to hunt at 65

Hi all,

I've been hunting up at NY Mines near OP for a while. I like the way that groups form easily there and work reasonably well. I'd like to move on now (partly for variety, partly to get higher XPs) and am wondering where to go.

I tried the gates at 20K, but I had the feeling that many teams were either a bit too high level for me or just very chaotic. I'll give 20K another try of course, but wondered if there were better places to go find groups (like the cave at NW Mines) for someone at around lvl 65. All input would be gratefully received.

X

I had that impression the first times I hunted at 20k. It's usually much longer to find a team there than at NW cave.

However, you can try to go directly on the hunting spots there (shades at 800*1200 (or it is 1200*800 ?), bothacker camp at 800*800) and find a team with a free spot there.

I just started back and my agent is 57; where is this NY mines place? And would it be a good spot for me to go?

Ny Mines

I think you might mean NW mines.. It's staright North West of the outpost in Lush. You go past the North West pipe, and you come to a hill, on this hill you have a rock with a cave inside. This is where teams usualy are gathered, so the chanse of finding a team to join is big here.

Yup... I'm getting the hang of 20K now

You're right, it does help at times to get out to some of the spots. The shades are at 1800 1200, the Human Camp East (pretty challenging) just head out the road to the east, the bot hackers were kinda south south west and the Virus Builders down the SW road... oh and of course the human camp West down the west road.... plenty to do.

There are times when the gate at 20K does get quiet though and often teams that are out at the camps will be full. Still I've been having fun and am now a lvl 74 MP... which has chuffed me to bits.

I've also rediscovered missions. I hadn't done one since level 20-ish (all those doors... pets getting stuck... hard to do line of sight etc), but have spent the last couple of days doing some high level ones (QL 120 to 140) and have been having a great time! I highly recommen it to everyone else who hasn't done one since the lower levels.

Now.... if I could only find a way of stopping team members run off with my heal pets all the time......

X

If you can get a couple of people to go with you, Andromeda is fun!

Good luck getting anyone to go with you though. Everyone else wants to kill mutants their whole life. To kill more mutants, go to 20k.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Lol XtremTech, I played with you monday... Didn't recognize your name on first sight :)

Hey MORB... what's your in game nick then?

Like I said I think I've got 20K sorted now... the levels fly by so quickly, that the first post in this thread, although posted only a few days ago was swiftly out of date.

Still 20K can be a bit difficult team wise... I spent 2 and a half hours in a team that was searching for a tank or doc to do missions the other day. In that time, some of us got bored and went to shades while we waited (which was seriously camped) and ended up back at the gates having killed a red widow and 3 shades in two and a half hours! arrrgghhhh

When teams do fall together right though, it's great fun!

X

*points at sig*

*slaps forehead*

DOH!

X