Thread: Bring back NCUs and Belts

Bring back NCUs and Belts

NCUs and 6 deck belts no longer show up as mission rewards from what me and *many* of my friends have observed.

Theese items are a key to grouping and progressing at high levels when almost every buff people can use cost 40-50 NCU's.

Maybe they were removed from the reward table until comp lit buffs were changed or something, and if so i can understand it...

but it's time to put em back in

Would just like to chip in a *bump*. I've noticed this too.

This would be good to look at now in the midst of the mission terminal/loot overhaul.
    *bizump*
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

they don't sell them so this would mean there is no way to currently get them?

Just a thought...

Talking yeah...

yeah, there is a way to get them in the game.

there called shops, yu might wanna go check one out =P

no there is not, 6 deck belts and NCU chips appropriate for high lvl players are ql125+, they do not sell in shops, and currently have been removed from mission reward tables...its a major problem trying to get high lvl buffs with low lvl NCUs, it results in having choose which ones of several buffs u could use, but dont have the NCU to use. I have the comp lit to equip ql 160 ncu chips even with no comp lit buffs working on others anymore, it would be nice if the IPs i put into this skill were usefull, IE. i could find NCU chips and be able to use more buffs
    Last edited by cman; Nov 22nd, 2001 at 20:08:10.

Re: yeah...

Originally posted by Denghar

Shops sell only items up to QL125, with the exception of nanoclusters. 6 deck belts are typically QL168, or thereabouts, and NCUs that are high (50-64) are that QL up to 200.

Shops do sell 5 deck belts, but those are inappropriate for people at high levels, especially ones that want to use 1 or more deck slots for 'neato' (non-NCU) items.

Re: Re: yeah...

Originally posted by Talys

6 deck belts are typically QL168, or thereabouts, and NCUs that are high (50-64) are that QL up to 200.

Just FYI, 6X belts start at QL160 with a comp. lit. req of 350. Haven't seen them since 12.7.x I think.

I havent seen elite armor as a reward since the patch either... maybe its just me..

Originally posted by Serena
    I havent seen elite armor as a reward since the patch either... maybe its just me..

It's you, I've seen tons of it.

1) have not seen belts or ncu as mission goals

2) HAVE seen them in chests (yesterday, but not high enough Q for 6 slot)

3) for some reason clanners get all the OMNI armor as rewards, which is QUITE annoying btw.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Post ncu blah blah

ql124 NCU needs 304 comp lit, gives 34 ncu.
    ql125 needs a little more but still only gives 34.

5 slot belts start at ql100, the 125s are still 5 slot, give same number, weigh the same as the 100 (1.0kg) and need more comp lit. So a ql100 belt is better

The most amount of ncu you can do by shopping with vendors is 178 (5 slot, 5 x 34, + 8) which does not factor in the neato items. (theres a neato item for slot 3,4,5 and 6 ...and casters want them all)

If you get all those neato (and useful) items, 34 x 2 (+8) just won't cut it at higher levels.

We need more higher ncu, and it just isn't showing enough