Thread: My first story

My first story

Hello all here u can read my first story, I'm not a poet so please dont flame me bad all names in that story are fiction, I hope u will enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing (btw my english is at stage of 6 year kid, I'm sorry)

This is story of simple soldier, once fighting at side of omni betrayed, left behind to die...

My name is Lord “Bibulek” Ghost current military rank General

Let me start from beginning of everything.

It was another day at Lush Hills Omni post, yes that one near NW mines where you guys love hunting mutants in free time. I was on routine patrol when our commander informed us about hostile activity in our sector; he just told us that we need to hunt one yes one trespasser.

Well only one I thought that will be easy, but things turned other way, when we located our target we couldn’t believe our eyes, it was some kind of modified warbot class A-4000 but it was like 4 times bigger, when we tried to contact it via COM links we received only one message all the time “The Obedience Enforcer”.

Our group leader Railgun decided that we will attack, we had best people for that, full squad: 4 soldiers (Railgun, Duck, Arctic and me), doctor (Blood) and enforcer (Grishak the drunken trox) that we loved to call our tank. We decided to use simple tactic … Grishak take hits while Blood heals him, rest of us use firepower to take out warbot.

I must say it sounded easy but it was a disaster, Grishak took major damage I saw pieces of his armor flying around, I only remember his scream when Beam of energy burned hole in his chest, I saw raging warbot at Blood we couldn’t afford to loose her she was our ticket to home (if u know what I mean), I use my beloved nano program Only u and Me but it didn’t work, I decided to use Aggression enchanter, this time it worked warbot turned at me and start firing, I putted my TMS up to lower damage that I receive, meanwhile rest of squad was shooting warbot all the time, Blood was trying to heal me but that damage was to much for me I couldn’t hold it much longer, I screamed for help.

It was 10 sec till my TMS goes down and I with it, I screamed like mad, I saw time ticking away and I saw Rail, Arctic and Duck trying to pull this big junk of me, those 10 sec was the longest 10 sec of my life… I remember that my TMS went down I got hit, maybe two and nothing more just screams, gun shots and sounds of warbot.

When I woke up I was laying on the ground in some weird cave (later I recognized it, those was NW mines, my squad pulled me there, I was unconscious after those hits), I looked up and saw Blood trying to close my wounds she was scared I saw it in her eyes, I asked her “Where is rest of squad Hun?”, she didn’t say a thing just pointed to left side of cave, I saw Arctic with burned face, his Elite helm melted on his face, Heavy tank had some big holes but he wasn’t dead, Blood gave him some morphine.

I asked again “where is rest?” she replayed “Rail and Duck are trying to pull that machine from us and call help”. After she finished closing my wounds I stood up took my division plasma projector, used all nano programs I could think of and told her that I will head to base to bring help.

When I got out from mines I went SW direction, to have clear view at base only that way I could use COM link to contact it (damn Omni short range COM links). My message was received by some Sergeant **** that told me to stay calm, find rest of my squad and stay in mines till reinforcements arrive.

Well I did what he told me to, I started to look for Railgun and Duck… after 10 maybe 15 minutes I found body of Duck, it was in pieces I recognized him after his Dog tag I couldn’t do much to help him so I started to look for my Leader.

I was getting dark I can’t remember hour, I was walking down the hill, staying in woods to have some cover when suddenly I was thrown on the ground and someone covered my mouth.
    I see dead bodies! homgz

It was Railgun.

Sir you are alive!
    Sure I am! Soldier! I never die…
    Sir WTF was that thing? Where is? it is dead?
    No idea soldier what kind of devil that was and no it isn’t dead, it’s waiting, looking for us, it won’t stop until we all dead.
    Sir I got direct orders from base we need to go back to NW mines and wait there until reinforcement arrives.

So we went back, we tried to use every rock, bush as our conceal, it was totally dark when we saw mines, but something was not right, silence … silence everywhere it wasn’t normal for place full of mutants.

When we got near enough to mines to see entrance we saw him, we saw him standing above Arctic and Blood bodies.

Blood inside me started to boil I wanted to rip him apart with bare hands, when I almost started shooting Rail slapped me and ordered to calm down.

“ Soldier ! We don’t stand any chances against him, we don’t have doctor we don’t have men, we don’t have enough firepower to do any harm to him”.

So we waited for reinforcements, we saw that war machine killing everything that moved within his range mutants, rabbits, even trees that moved on the wind, 2 hours passed and no help arrived, we decided to contact base again and ask WTF is going on.

Plan was that one of us will pull warbot on him while second will climb up the hill and contact base. We pulled straws, I was that lucky one to climb up…

We got ready, fired all nano programs available, Rail jumped from behind rock that we used as cover and start shooting at warbot, I remember normal shoot, burst, normal shoot, full auto, then he turned to me smiled and started to run.

I waited for 30 sec that was enough time, started to climb up the hill, few more steps, so close.
    When I got on hill I turned on my COM link, same time I heard Rail screams I knew he was dead and I knew that it was matter of time when that warbot will locate me. I contacted base same sergeant received massage and he told me same ****, go back to mines and wait, then he turned off COM links, and didn’t even ask about our situation.

I panicked, I heard warbot getting close I was on open terrain where I can hide now, what I can do, then suddenly I got flashbacks in my head, “I saw: me getting hit and falling on ground when we attacked warbot and Arctic getting hits instead of me and he didn’t pull warbot of me with nano or enchanter. Warbot shooting all in range even moving tress, moving tress …”

Yes he had motion sensors he was programmed to destroy living moving things… I turned around I saw him … Quick thought flied thru my head “who wants to live forever”. I land on the ground, didn’t move I remember that I even stopped my breath. Warbot stopped just stopped … like cars when they are out of fuel, he was like 15 meters from me …

I was on ground maybe 3 hours when I heard voices, human voices, it was reinforcements I thought but I couldn’t believe my eyes I saw high ranked Omni Officers, Omni Med, Omni Engineering Corp and others in weird uniforms.

Warbot received some orders from them, then heavy lifter arrived and loaded him on board with all people there. I was still laying on ground when they took off and flew in west direction.

Next thing I remember it was some clan group scouting area, but they were not ordinary group of scouts send to kill every omni they meet, when they saw me they didn’t open fire, they came up to me, their medic started to check me, I couldn’t move my legs arms … Blood’s stims stopped to work and my body again was in pain, their doctor gave me some weird looking pill and told me to swallow it.

Next thing I remember is that I woke up in Broken Shores Temple, were I was informed what happened near NW mines. They showed me photos and other things. That machine was new baby of Omni-tek, they produce it in one purpose to kill everything and protect some secret information’s. And my team was send there to test that machine, I don’t have words how I felt that day when I was told truth.

It was 1 year ago, from that time I joined clans, fight at their side. I still remeber my dead friends, I will have my revange.
    Bibulka OUT and remember who wants to live forever?
    I see dead bodies! homgz

[ Nice work. And I repeat, there can never enough stories about robots, especially if the bot is on a rampage :-) ]
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Nicely wrote

/applause

(( Actually, I thought the "6th grade english" made it rather interesting. It gave your a Unique Voice. ))

Thank u for warm words and comments
    I see dead bodies! homgz