Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is probably a "God" bye to all my PvP friends..

Engineer pets also do 100% damage after the engineer dies if the engineer was saved in another zone.

Talking

Originally posted by besheba
    "those who controll the past control the future, those who control the present control the past"
    Isn't that from Command and Conqure?
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

bah

sorry for beeing late ;D
    Ive watched and tasted Frylis dots more than most, and they never gave full damage. Its clearly a bug. Good your back fryli !

Thumbs down my 2¢ as well...(although dated)

I would find it very insulting if I was suspended for a bug like this (not an explot, as one has NO control over it after they die)
    I am a 126 MA with a 127 Shen, it does 667 dmg every 10sec for 11x, so, 334 after 50% PvP deduction, I do know (for quite some time, and is common knowledge.....I am not sure if it does lately though) that after I die, my Shen does full damage, how do I know? I get several counts after I die (unless they zone, which some do not), and often followed by a nasty reply from the person that killed me saying that my "Blessed with Thunder" (yes, they don't know) killed them.
    Thumbs down Funcom!
    Welcome back Frylis! (even though your Clan, I don't think anyone should be scrutinized like this)
    Wake up Funcom! Fix this great game please!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123