Thread: The death of my Lsnake..*sniff*

Unhappy The death of my Lsnake..*sniff*

I found the first remain of him.. My dear Lsnake. My fear has been put to rest, but my sorrow and pain is now confirmed.

I found his Rifle, on the outskirts of Enigma Forest. It was covered in dirt and blood. I wont give up until I have found his body, or until I have found his remains.

Now I know that the damn Enigma`s are behind this. Just like they have brainwashed Special Agent Lamb on Enigma Island, they have probably abducted him, brainwashed and sucked out all he knew about us...and me...experimented on him until his death..his ultimate death.

I SWEAR I will find out everything. I know he wrote a daily diary, especially on his trips. If I only could find it, I would maybe get some answers.

I will avenge you honey. I will.

-------------------
    My second update on the case.

On second thought, I dont know. The Enigmas could surely be suspected. I found his gun on the outskirts of the forest. But The Enigma isnt the only thing living there. Who knows what else could have killed my husband. Maybe I am overreacting about the Enigmas. It could be the Medusa. It could be the pest. That ugly, horrid monster. I will not sleep until I have avenged his death.

He was permanently killed...somehow...I got a really, really bad feeling about this.
    Last edited by Engelen; May 29th, 2003 at 00:06:38.
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Oh my dear..

I found it. Or rather...part of it. His Diary. Torn and ripped, but the pages were readable. I am on the brink of discovering the truth behind it. So now I will share my findings with the rest of the world.

From my beloved Lsnake`s diary.

------------------

25th May
    19:45
    Engelen was quite worried when I said I was venturing out again. Begging me not to leave her. I wish I could stay, but my latest findings has been buggering me. I will leave for Central Artery Valley now.

21:15
    I arrived safely on outpost 10-3, and from there I flew north and crossed the zoneborder to Central Artery Valley. Its not fun leaving the safe havens, but it will have to be done. The sooner the better.
    The forest was quiet. Almost too quiet. I kinda suspected it, there is something not right going on here. Oh well, I have landed and set up a small base on the outskirts of Enigma Forest. After some sleep I will set out in the morning into the Forest.

26th May
    09:12
    I admit I havent slept well. Maybe I am a bit paranoid, but I could swear I heard some kind of...sounds in the night. When I woke up I checked the camp, but nothing was touched and I saw no footprints or signs of intrusion. Maybe its just me. For safety measures, I have set up a small turret to protect the base, just to be sure.

I will be heading into the Enigma forest now, I will write down my findings as soon as I am back.

17:53
    I hereby confirm that something is going on. The Forest seemed intact and untouched, but the Enigma seemed frightened. I could hardly see anyone at all, a few mature Saplings which probably were guarding. They seemed uneasy and threatened.
    I couldnt find any trace or answers to what.

22:37
    I heard it again. The sound I heard last night. There is something here. I will have to scout the area.

22:52
    Still, nothing to be seen. I have loaded my Containment Units with enhancing programs to be sure, and I keep my Ranee with me now. I will try to rest a bit.

27th May
    03:01
    The sounds came back....its not just sounds....its singing. Its...like I have no fear for it..I cant sleep now...the singing is keeping me awake..

07:14
    My eyes...I need to sleep...the singing is getting weaker..I think I will fall asleep now..

16:33
    I just woke up..I have slept my whole day away. I cant get the singing out of my head. I cant hear it anymore...but darkness will soon fall again. I will stay on my guard, and I will head back to the Enigma`s again in the morning.

23:51
    Enough. The singing...I have to find it...I`ll grab my gun and I`ll walk till I find it..it seems to come from the Enigma forest......I...I....I`ll be back soon..

------------------

Sigh...thats the last of it. Thats the last I could find..

I am so worried!! There is nothing more, his base is gone, there is no other traces of him, nothing left...

Why Omni-Tek? Why wasnt my husband recreated after his last registered scan?! I do my daily job to serve this company, and you cant even give me an answer! Why isnt he in the database anymore?*Sniff*

...my Lsnake....gone from me...
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive