Thread: Lost script

Lost script

Help please! I used to have a script that would bring up a list of nanos sorted by name or prof. Got a new PC and thought I had transfered all my files for AO over but now my /nanos script doesn't work. I'm missing the text file that has the nano ifo in it, the script itself is:

/text Nano-Crystals and Instruction Discs v2
    /showfile nanos/nan_menu.txt

If anyone knows where I can find the original script or one like it I would certainly appreciate the help.

Handy tool I'll admit, but not the one I'm looking for.

The script I had listed every nano, sorted by proff or alpha, someone went to a lot of trouble to make it and it was super usefull when rolling the higher level nanos with clicksaver, you could see exactly what the name was and the QL. All nicely sorted by nano lines.

Didn't have the new LE or Xan nanos, but still was somthing I used on nearly a daily basis.

Thank you RazorSharp! Not exactly the same one I had before, but it does what I need.

It's very close to the one I had, with just a few slight differences, no links to Auno for one thing, and no option to sort nanos by name, but it basicaly covers what I wanted.

Thank you again for the link.

Found it.

http://stfu.game-asylum.net/

It's a bit dated, but it's still a very handy tool