Thread: Questions about pvp and pvp chars....

Questions about pvp and pvp chars....

I'm brand new to this game...and I was just wondering if I were to build a PvP char, which class and race would best help me achieve this? Thanks!

Soldier is the best PvP prof in the game at higher lvls.

Doctors is very good in PvP under the current 50% dmg vs 100% heal rules, but I wouldt count on it anymore, changes is definately in the air.

Traders is very good too, awesome debuffs, has roots, good with shotgun (best weapon in the game), heals.

MPs from what I understand, is good at lower levels, I dont play one but at higher lvls they dont perform that well, for some mysterious reason.

MAs maybe a viable PvP prof now, and if you look into the future, crit buffs may become self only, and they got heals too, a little vulnerable to roots maybe, but still can perform very well now. I think.

Enforcers got insane amount of HPs, some can buff up to 10k HP, very good dmg and crits with beams.

the rest is not that good 1 vs 1.
    NT phone HOME!!

What about race....

Does it matter what race you are?

Yes it does, for example Nano breed is a very bad choice, you will have very little health if you choose it, Solitus is the best breed, Atrox is a good nr 2. Atrox and Solitus get much more health than the other 2 breeds, health is uber important in this game to stay alive. I would specially recommend Atrox for Enforcer, becuase the best Enf weapon is Atrox only : Support Beam. Atrox is good for Soldiers too, the rest I would choose Solitus.
    NT phone HOME!!

Doctors is very good in PvP under the current 50% dmg vs 100% heal rules, but I wouldt count on it anymore, changes is definately in the air.
    Garzu, maybe you should say that it's your mission in AO life to try to change healing.

FC have said nothing about that they will change healing, I think they even said that they WON'T change.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Fixers can be good in PvP as well. And higher level ones can insta-grid to safety.

A pet class up against a fixer will have a RUDE shock.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Atrox fixers are pretty cool. You have to implant nano pool for about 20 levels, but once you hit around level 30 it's no longer really necessary. At that point all fixers start feeling a huge IP crunch and get behind on nano's enough that nanopool catches up. The extra HP combined with root and HoT are nice. You will however need to overequip the living hell out of your weapon, and they're about to "fix" that so maybe a fixer is a bad choice, at least at sub 100 levels. At high levels fixers have the potential to be great in PvP.

I thought sols sucked at lvl 50 or so but im wrong.
    Unless you know what your doing and have millions to spare and the items, you can make a good soldier.

Like mine