Thread: location of a monster

Question location of a monster

where does one find a "soft techwrecker" at? i would like to know the locations so i can kill them. information is greatly appreciated.
    "It takes an idiot and a braveman to taunt a bear"
    "There is a fine line between being courageous and being stupid. When in a desperate situation the brave will fight until an opportunity arises and take it. In the same situation the stupid will continue to fight, miss the opportunities, and won't withdraw."

Smile

hmmm lol cant find that on any of the maps. where exactly is that. are you sure that is a place? what are the coords?

please note the intent was sarcasm not stupidity
    "It takes an idiot and a braveman to taunt a bear"
    "There is a fine line between being courageous and being stupid. When in a desperate situation the brave will fight until an opportunity arises and take it. In the same situation the stupid will continue to fight, miss the opportunities, and won't withdraw."

Well I pretty sure they aren't a unique mob or anything but you can find them at the Temple Of Three Winds in Greater Tir County. It's near Bot Hill/Mountain. If you go to the NorthWest Outpost in Tir County then head straight north, zone into GTC and keep heading north to the outpost to the east of bot hill, north from there you can't miss it
    "Evil must be opposed."

"When you take someone's life, you lose a part of your own as well"

"Killing's the worst thing I've ever had to do."