Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats with Midia? Why she attacking Tir?

I do not how he fits in here but he is probably enjoying his honeymoon with Volt at the moment.
    Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7

I secon that

Hu what run that by me again ,, please

Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7

Well she married a cold blooded murderer...

I don't know this woman, haven't had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting her...but she strikes as a bit...mad? Maybe that's all...that she really doesn't have any agenda other than play out the sick fantasies of her mind?

Please kepp us updated. It seems important to know what's happening.

Sounds fishy to me. Why would the ICC issue stock? It's not a corporation, but rather a an overseeing coalition of member companies? My guess is someone's spreading false information regarding people's motives.

Well Midia's, been at it again, this time Quickstart felt the brunt of her appetite. Seems like she possesses some kind of reasurection technology that works even some time after death.

Sentinel Shillend is back in the land of the living to attest to this very fact, and she seem to remember something about a "Soul net"

My condolences to Fleat, I only hope that in two days time (when we meet with Midia again) the suppression gas allows us to act.
    Last edited by SM; May 28th, 2003 at 22:57:32.

Even if we could act

We should act with care, ahard and toughtless move guns blazing , is most likely to make things worse.
    Or how does the words "Murder of ICC member " sound to you ?

I do not wish to tell you what to do just whatever you do act with touhght, not in blind anger,

What? What is the Medusa doing with this? I knew something fishy were going on. Who is this Midia that everyone talk about?
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Originally posted by Engelen
    What? What is the Medusa doing with this? I knew something fishy were going on. Who is this Midia that everyone talk about?
    About Midia, read further back.

Hmm...SoulNet..

((Is this player RP or is Midia a GM Character? I'm a bit confused here. Help ))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

(RK2 event?)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

[Midia, Dinnide, Quickstart, Ebonyfox, all ARK-driven RP-ers (green names and all), and yes, Rk2]

Aha! Then I see, have read thru the posts now and that cleared it up. But whats the story with the medusas? You of all Cham, know of my work and interest with the Medusas and Enigmas..

Thats why I clicked on this post..SM on my thread about the Enigmas said something about Midia and the Medusa`s..

Meaning there has to be some evil schemes going on here...

EcoCrim will step up the investigation at once.

Yes I know about your work, and I have no idea how Midia is controlling her Medusas.. Who knows, maybe she's one of them.

Being updated on the situation by Cham, I now understand more of the case. Its a serious matter, which I now will follow very closely.

Please keep us informed of anything new that happens. Until then, Goodspeed and safe living.

Exclamation

Well I mentioned that the things that Sentinel Shillend remembered reminded me of something I'd heard from Elian, Well I decided to go and talk to him, see if there was anything else that seemed applicable, do remember that Elian is less than stable, so don't put too much fain in his words. Of and I apologise is this transcript is a little scrappy, I canalised my vox rec systems for the NCU space a few months ago and it hasn't quite worked right since.

What are you doing here?

Oh, as little as possible Maybe? I used to be a man of science, yes. Worked on very important work, very important. Very complicated. Everything is complicated. Everything works, but not. See?

What kind of important work?

Oh, very essential. Indeed essential. I was working on some very advanced research with freaks and mirrors. Ah yes the mirrors. A perfect copy. No way to tell the real from the fake. Ah, yes the important work. Omni-Tek wanted me to do new races. New peoples for to aid in the production. Water and air. Strange substances indeed. Indeed.

'Freaks and mirrors?'

A perfect you. A perfect me. Could be you're not really you. It’s all true. Indeed. Are you the mirror or the one looking at it. Can you tell? Indeed not.

Tell me about the new races.

I created one for the skies and one for the water. almost perfect. Indeed. They took them away from me. They're not out here. I never see them. Children don't do well on their own. It's all useless.

Tell me about your advanced research.

Sometimes there are only small differences, but I could see them. always changing. Making changes. Perfecting, but not. Making something out of something else. Is it perfect? Research is never harmless. I wanted to make them fly and swim. But it all came to nothing. Nothing is always the smallest denominator.

Tell me about yourself

Indeed Oh, me? I am...
    Indeed I am. Almost completely . The remains of Elian

What do you mean by 'The remains of Elian'

Oh, I am not quite the person I could be. Or was. Indeed I am not. I have died. Many times. Yes, indeed. Every time I an less me. How to know, you say? I can feel it. The soul is going away. Birds with wings. You think you can DIE and not SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES?

Tell me about the consequences of death.

The information they gather is important, indeed. Very important, indeed. Very important, They need it to control the people. they store you, you know. When you resurrect. When you come back from the dead. Does tat make me a zombie? Do they have bottles. Very strange. Very strange indeed.

Who are 'they'

They keep sending people to take me back, but I wont go! They're so righteous, Indeed they are. Omni-Tek. Self-made gods with only the power to destroy. children maiming insects. Magnifying glasses and tweezers. They told me I( was crazy. ME! I'm not the one trying to change the course of human history. They're insane. All of them. Wait a minute... Are you one of the? Out to get me, are you?

what information do they gather?

You are like a quilt to them. They can look at it an tell it's you. I know. They keep murdering me, but I always come back. I am not myself anymore. Indeed I am not. They store the spiritual patterns. Indeed they do. Of you and me. Of all. Is the real Elian Zuwanda a quilt on the wall at the Omni-Tek facilities? Must quit pondering. Mind goes round even if I try to make it stop. It's all true.

Tell me about the spiritual pattern.

We all have one. a pattern. Like a quilt. It's all you are and all you will be, rolled into one. Like a time machine stuck in time. Indeed it is! How appropriate. Its one of the three.

Quilts?

They store... gather. All of us are there. None of us are here. Really.
    You really died the first time. I know I did. I don't feel right. I feel washed out. Maybe the man I used to be is fading. Washed too many times. The stains just aren't comming out anymore. Too many, too strong. But why did they want them? Indeed I don't rightly know myself. I don't really know myself..... Not anymore.

Is Omni-Tek changing history?

Oh they try so hard indeed. Indeed they do. It's being wasted away and changed. Always ever so slightly. Brittle it is. People don't care about the universe. Too many thing to take care of.

What can you tell me about Omni-Tek?

They keep coming for me. Indeed they do. It hurts to be murdered. They used to treat me well. I used to have a place to sleep. My assistants told them I was crazy. Crazy indeed. Do I look crazy to you? They'll be sorry. Very sorry indeed. If only they knew that the quilts are fading. Sad. Very sad indeed
    The part that worries me most is the notion of 'mirror copies' as much as I want to believe that Sentinel Shillend is fine and back with us, the fact that she could have been modified by Midia worries me tremendously considering the security access she still has.

My connection of Soul Quilt<->Soul Net is tenuous but I feel that is may well be two people describing the same thing for which they have little frame of reference
    Last edited by SM; May 29th, 2003 at 00:10:45.

Exclamation Yawn, more medusas

Well if that was Midia "burning Tir to the ground" I have yet to be impressed.

I hope ebony is alright I imagine not getting the intercessor remains is going to.... annoy her.

Well thanks to all the clanners who helped defend Tir.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast