Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats with Midia? Why she attacking Tir?

Thanx to the Clanners

And as usual , Neutrals helpt defending a city on RubiKa from an attack by the animals / lifeforms not seen as humanoid based lifeforms, we gave our blood lied defetade and dead infront of the gates to the City in mention.
    We defended you even thou we do not support you politicla / Ideological goals. We defended you on fact that among your clan aligend partners there are our frinends. I know because i was there, i gave my blood defending my frineds from Medusas.

Yet I recive no appreciatioon or thanx, Not that i expect it either since I defend both Cland and OT in similar situations. I gess it´s hard to say thanx to a Neutral giving his/her life to defend you even thou you do not share the same political / fractional ideology.

Re: Thanx to the Clanners

Originally posted by Itel

Yet I recive no appreciatioon or thanx.
    Please allow me to explain and apologise. Given the Time I have spent with my clan and the kinship most of us share I have developed a tendancy to use "clanner" as you might also use "brother", "sister", "comrade" or even "citizen" it didn't even occur to me that I was excluding neutrals in my thanks, I was simply thanking all that helped defend Tir.

Idologically, most neutrals and I dissagree on many points, but then again most Sentinals and I also disagree.

So please forgive a simple mistake on the part of a canner who has simply spent a little too long in the company of other clanners and who would like to say:

Thank you to everyone, who fought to defend Tir from this threat.

Cool Forgetting about Neutrals

You do not need to worrie about forgetting about neutrals and what we acually do.
    You are not alone many amogst the clans and Omni Tehc do that.

Your apologise i most sincerely respect and accept. This is acualy one of the few times ( 2 ) that anyone within CLan or OT have done this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123