Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rage Is Broken!

Angry Rage Is Broken!

Enforcers have always accepted the fact that the Rage line of nanos did work as advertised. "remove all hostile nanos" We accepted this because the thing that Rage did great was break roots/slows. This has now been broken with 13.8/13.9. Rage will break a root only at the last second of the nano, if at all. Rage use to break roots 3-10 secs into it's duration. Now, the root/slow doesn't drop until rage drops too. There are many roots that I am unable to break at all. This is one of only 2 legitimate root-breaking nanos in the game and the other one has never worked correctly. This is a huge blow to the Enforcer method of game play and just seems outright nerfish. In the patch notes, it was discussed that there would be some changes regarding root. I sincerely hope those changes didn't mean to break Rage while still allowing the debuff exploit to continue.

Could we please get a response from Cosmik/CZ on this issue??
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Actually, the description of Rage nanos is more like the following

"Accelerates the body's metabolism to such a rate that the Enforcer actually ignites. This briefly increases movement speed and initiatives. The Enforcer continuously takes damage while this nano lasts, but so do all enemies that hit the Enforcer during this period. The nanobots also attempt to remove combat debuffs currently on the Enforcer and give a Nano AC boost while they are operational."

You are quite correct. I just want it to start working the way it use to!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Red face

my god you enforcers are all whining more than the NTs.

Just suck it up and accept the fact that your "rage"
    is nerfed.

Your rage nano was always broken from the first place.
    Funcom just fixed it so that you can't use rage to brake roots.
    But they just didn't want to tell you as to upset their
    player base. So they kinda coded it in, hoping you wouldn't
    notice.

Course that wasn't genius but it was a sly way of doing it.

Hehe
    BUMP.

I would like to break roots now please.

Cosmik, Cz, anyone from FC, can we get an update on this? I haven't seen a post (I used search ) on it since this one.

When it is going to get fixed? Or will it get swept under the carpet like so many other nerfs? At least tell us WHY it was nerfed; doesn't seem right, as the nano does not do what the description says.

Currently rage is a under 30 second init and runbuff. That is unacceptable.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

ok the description is attemps to remove hostile nano programs. what about those DoTS? oh they arnt hostile nano programs? only roots are i guess?
    Jamie "Kamaekazae" Rage
    [Enforcer] - [Atrox] - [Rubi-Ka 1]

Rage - Is it in you?
    So excited that i kicked my mom RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Achiever 73% - Killer 66% - Socializer 46% - Explorer 13%

Rage has never worked against DOT's (Although it should).
    It's one and only use was against Roots and/or Slow's.
    Well, that was it's only use until the last patch, now it just takes room in my "Uploaded Nano Programs" that could be better used for something like.........well anything cause RAGE IS BROKEN!!

SOMEONE! Before I get mad!

Originally posted by kamaekazae
    ok the description is attemps to remove hostile nano programs. what about those DoTS? oh they arnt hostile nano programs? only roots are i guess?
    Actually, the description for rage nanos states that they attempt to remove "combat debuffs" not "hostile nano programs".

It is the Doctor Epsilon Purge nano that says it "Attempts to remove all harmful nano formulas from the target."

Accelerates the body's metabolism to such a rate that the Enforcer actually ignites. This briefly increases movement speed and initiatives. The Enforcer continuously takes damage while this nano lasts, but so do all enemies that hit the Enforcer during this period. The nanobots also attempt to remove combat debuffs currently on the Enforcer and give a Nano AC boost while they are operational.
    It all depends on what your (ok I guess funcom's) definition of "Combat Debuffs" is. Right now it's NOTHING, because it doesn't work at all.

At any rate, here's my daily BUMP. Can we get a response as to when this is going to be fixed? It's a HUGE issue. I'm already slow as hell and being rooted makes it even worse.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer

Damnit I wrote a longish post.

In short.

Actually, the description for rage nanos states that they attempt to remove "combat debuffs" not "hostile nano programs".

Combat debuffs are Hostile nano "debuffs" since they are to , make the person lose skills in something, debuff, bad = hostile.

:P

Daily (or close to it) BUMP.

All we are asking for is an answer as to when. Not too much....
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer

and again!

bee-ump

-C

B..........U..........M..........P
    B.........U.........M.........P
    B........U........M........P
    B.......U.......M.......P