Ohh.. the joy of facing monster pathing in missions...

Was going through a mission here today, and walked into to a human mob(visbuilder i think) with a table in the room between us. the mob sees me, aggs on me, and promptly runs out the door.. and diseappers off my radar.. i get that good old attacked by noone message.. ohwell i think.. he didnt want to die.. i dont care.. then i try to heal up.. UHoh.. im still in fight with the friggin mob I.e .. no healing. oki.. i go after him, try to calm my way to him to get him to stop fighting me. i find him in a room with 2 other mobs, and the second i step into room next to him, another mob opens the door, and all 3 mobs in there rush me, seems they all agged on me cause one of the mobs were "fighting" me(and no.. i have never landed a hit on the mob, i was calming my way through the dungeon, so i was defensive).
i give up this mission and delete it.. then move on to the next one.
this one also works well for a while. .get suitably far into the dungeon.. then suddenly one of the human mobs, (a clerk) aggs on me from a different room, through a open door.. he also has problems finding me.. so he runs into the wall, and stands there shooting at me. I cant target him, and when i try to run into another room to get away, well. .the mob goes invisible, but keeps shooting me.. not surprisingly .. i die again.

So in conclucion.. i have this to say.. FIX THIS #¤&%#¤%#¤&#¤ PATHING OF MOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sick and tired of dying to mobs that cant find me, but still shoot me, mobs that go invisible, and keeps killing me.

And while you are at it.. fix the syncing of mobs too.. when i calm a mob.. i dont expect him to keep shooting a last shot at me.. Im sick and tired of having a mob kill me with his last shot AFTER i calm him..!!!!! This BUG also means that any form of deflect or damage shield, or item are worse than useless for any calmer. .as it breaks the calms as fast as i can cast them...