Thread: MAs and PvP..can it be fair?

MAs and PvP..can it be fair?

Hi, after the patch and all, can MA's now pvp and still have a fair chance? I know i am being vague, but just wondering. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

They could always pvp, ALWAYS.. I have seen MANY decent ma pvpers i dont know what they whine about, but they know more about it than me.

Now I see thrm doing more dmg than my ****ing enf.
    1-2k hits every hit at my level, wth is goin gon did i miss something?
    But Leave them as they are, I have no complaints.

root a ma and dont let them get close and they will die easily. happened to me.. just keep getting chain rooted and i wouldnt be able to move... and i also did that with my trader (lvl 107) to a ma (lvl 140) and the ma didnt touch me at all.. had my distance and kept the ma rooted.

MAs can still win by ganking. It's not very nice, but go to Meetmedere and you'll see a bunch of people just standing around in the 25% zone. They're usually cocky pet classes with their red pets. Just be careful of any gankers around that may gank you while you're ganking someone else. Don't gank Doctors, it's useless; they'll just heal right back up.

I don't take PvP too seriously. I don't care about titles. I PvP when I get bored and am hungry. I'll find someone standing in the 25% zone. Turn on my Flurry of Blows. Run up to him as fast as I can. Hit him with Shen, Dimach, Brawl, and continue to punch until I get rooted. If he's not dead already, I'll just chain heal and use my QL 125 First Aid kits hoping that the DOT from Shen kills him. Otherwise I just die, and I'll make myself something to eat while my chars rezzing.

The reason they hit so high is because no one raises evades and they are a crit machine.

Yesterday my 47 MA fought a lvl 59 enf (and won, w00 w00). I crit him 2x in a row, then crit brawl, then 250 BoP, then a 450 dimach to take off that last spec of life. Because I'm into PvP all my evades are well over 200 so his beam didn't even come CLOSE to a crit.

My crat took out an orange trader (22 vs 19), and the trader never hit for more than 3 because I have about 100 duck. His ithica hit like a cap gun.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

MAs are great below 70.

good point on the evades, limbo mastery helps too since it stacks with other evade buffs.

MAs aren't much good past 70 in PVP as far as I can tell. Sure they can crit for 40% now just like everyone else, but they don't have roots or debuffs and are range dependent.

Thumbs up h0h0

And who might have been that person who chain rooted you ;p
    Get your trader online tonight so we can hunt