Thread: New thread on GM pvp

New thread on GM pvp

Just wanted to say something about this.

IMO the GM that was controling an npc screwed up.

Anyway: heres the situation. My buddy made a slayerdroid, and got himself into transferrence. We all headed to Avalon to do a mission. Well, there is this little crowd all around a green named guy who kinda looks like an avalon guard. Well, I dont know what they were talking about, but one of the lower lvl kids there says "Hey why dont you kill that slayer" And then I overhear the guy with the green name(what I assumed was a gm/npc) say: "What are those droids doing here!" and he promptly attacked. Well, I checked him before all of this, and his alignment was clan. And he attacked a clan player. Ripping thru my engie buddy, and then alarmingly swiftly taking down the slayerdroid. Then I and an enforcer buddy jump to his aid, and my enforcer buddy dies....needless to say, I was playing my fixer,,,, I ran.

After assembling a good high lvl team to go try to take him out, what I guess happened is that everyone at camelot attacked him...LOL Like 50 people, chased him down the road. After several petitions, a couple friends talked to arks or gms or whatever and one said that my engie friend had been "targeted" LOL, nice coverup. I say the guy controling the npc screwed up and thought my buddy was a real slayerdroid. Besides, who would target him, all we do is mission, not like there is anything we could do that would Make him a "wanted man".

LOL I find it funny, except that my buddy was thinking of cancelling his account because of it. Oh, and the guy that killed him said he holds no alleigance to any side anymore...LOL, nice.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting, and the attempted coverups for what I think was someones flub were funny.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

LOL I find it funny, except that my buddy was thinking of cancelling his account because of it.
    I guess this explains why Funcom doesn't do more events. lol

And people question the TBA's ideas of attacking guards or should we say "GMS"

Keeeel them aaal! AAAL OF THEM!

I personaly have a REAL BIG ISSUE with Corporal Keapa.

Lol

You KNOW it's bad when not even GMs will play neutral

Having " GM/ARK Events " is a good thing.. after all, it does add ****e and excitement into the game.. and for sure, breaks up the boredom.. but.. when there is an event, why can't the GM/Arks make it an Event with a story line.. and not just someone that comes in, and randomly picks a single player to whup up on.. ?

Is the Storyline/Events from the GMS/Arks over the next 4 years.. going to consist only of them.. just picking out the single players and and in a split second .. pk them, or ruin what the player has worked so hard to build ?

Gonna be a long 4 years...

Rosey/
    Lacey

I remember in my younger levels, when announcements would come up that said something like : "if you are lvl 75+ please report to (wherever) if you would like to tak place in an event"

so, I rushed to be lvl 75, and...well, since then, nothing.

I wanted to take part in those events sooo bad. But now I guess they are just random, mostly unknown. Kinda like a tree falling in the woods.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Hehe wow I didn't even know you kids posted this in the forum. Shows how often I check em eh? For many of us the frustration is getting to a boiling point. For me this incedent cut my last line. I couldn't stand being screwed again. I blew up. The GM didn't like it so he warped me to Tir. All I want is to play a game and gang with my buddies, but no matter how uber I get or how skilled I am at playing I get screwed. Only reason I stayed on after was the company of my guildmates. And for that I thank them. I thank all of Clan Diversity and all the passerbys that helped make the gm flee. So thanks everybody, maybe funcomm will get a hint and listen to players instead of marketing teams.

Sincerely: The guy who has his head on a pike in Avalon
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Heh, I took part in an event once. Well if you can call it that. Two Greenies, one Corporal one with just a normal name, aproach me while I am rolling up missions in Lush Hills. They ask me if I had seen anything su****ious and just kept standing there in an awkward pause doing emotes like /me adjusts gun. /me adjusts gun again and so on. I got the feeling that they were just itching to PK me.

Well...

Originally posted by EvilGlitch
    Heh, I took part in an event once. Well if you can call it that. Two Greenies, one Corporal one with just a normal name, aproach me while I am rolling up missions in Lush Hills. They ask me if I had seen anything su****ious and just kept standing there in an awkward pause doing emotes like /me adjusts gun. /me adjusts gun again and so on. I got the feeling that they were just itching to PK me.

Inquiring minds would like to know. Did you stand there like an idiot and ignore them? And just watch their emotes or did you play along? EVENTS do do anyone good if you dont take part in them when they come your way. I personally am glad they are not announced over a broadcast. That way 500 people dont show up who are level 200 to kill level 50 creatures.. reminds me of Bio's near Omni Ent...

But anyhow. If you are going to not play along when an event comes your way.. then at least tell them to go to hell or something so they dont waste THEIR time on your lame roleplaying divergant arse.

Thanks.. send them my way next time. At least I would have played along.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Jeez, and I thought this was going to be a flame-free post.

Thanks Jackswift for renewing my belief in AOBB posters.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist