Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bump for team pvp

Bump for team pvp

Short and sweet, 1 v 1 pvp pales incomparison to how exciting a war scaled battle would be. Class difference would be less important as it would be about working as a unit.

Simply put make titles accesable in a team somehow, split the points, give it to the guy who got last hit(kinda unfair is u got the unlucky smoo just purely healing ), whatever , just make it andvantageous to pvp in a team.

I'm all for team pvp, without a team my soldier seems to die reeeeeeaaal easy. With proper heals I might actually last through a fight . But until team pvp actually has some reward nobody will do it *shrug*.

I am all for team pvp, but every time there are 30 or more people in a pvp situation I lag out or get dropped
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Re: Bump for team pvp

Originally posted by Qwerty

...split the points, give it to the guy who got last hit

cant say i agree with the last hit thing but the split up with the whole team sounds nice ...., this would make team pvp a fun thing since you still get some points, not just to kill someone doing xp or gank 1 player (read below), and there aint no last hit /did most dmg dude getting the more points stuff ....

--more points if you kill someone when you are alone , when they are teamed up

---less points lost if you get killed by a team .....when you are alone

just ideas .......

It would have to be done like looting to be fair as far as TPs go. Each kill is rewarded to a member in order, or they could be split up, and each player could get an equal fraction of each kill. Some classes would serve their team better dealing less damage, and they deserve equal credit for the kill. All my guys are hitters, but fixers with AR/AN, docs that focused on healing, NTs that took the 2 sec to area blind those who had the effect still enabled, all that would be great team cooperation, that would happen if TPs were distributed equally.

Talking Good Idea

I love large scale raids. A lot pvp action and good fun. Would be kinda cool actually get team with people still get pvp points as long dont do hit you from 75% while team thing.

I'm all for PvP but can they fix how the worlds are set up first?

ATM on RK 2 there are about 20 150+ Omnis and about 49 Clan. Unless the lowbie PvP action picks up with my level 53 Agent?

Short story, PvP on RK2 needs some big help after I realized there are only about 70 players that can even participate at the levels that own.

Is all for team PvP.

is against MPs thinking they are nerfed.

Salve1

Smile Bump

Happy to Bump

bump, thinking the same thing.

Swif

I think Team PvP should be looked at, i enjoy teaming up with players to kill others. Although i'm usually the first to die
    Team PvP would bring a lot more players into PvP

Bump from me

got a little team PvP action last night on rk2........

I kicked a bunch of clanners sorry arses so they banded together into a band of 6 as a hit team and barely managed to take me down (one of them had UVC I'm sure, other than him no one was touching me). So I went back to omni 1 and recruited a full team of omnis to go back in kick their clan hides. After we got there our enforcer had a false start and was slaughtered. After seeing him fall I called for a charge and the rest of the team ran in and slaughtered the silly clanners.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Will player killing be allowed?

One of the main goals of Citizen Zero is to create a socially safe environment for players to enjoy. As a result, player versus player combat is only allowed in very limited contexts:

If you are involved in a duel (both sides must agree)
    If you are within a designated "danger zone". These include sections of the badland and the lowest levels of DeMannon's Ladder.
    If special permission is given as part of a mission.
    Those players who enjoy matching wits and skills against human opponents can choose to become involved in cross-purpose missions. This means that two or more characters (or character teams) are competing against each other in the completion of a mission. For example: Team A is assigned to gather as many objects as possible. Team B is assigned to protect these objects. Other missions involve direct conflict - for example, Team A and B act against the clock to gather as many of the objects as possible.

http://www.citizen-zero.com/

but i dont think that lazy funcom will be able to implement it

i was allways confused why team pvp wasnt encoraged more, i can see gaining title bonus if you fight another team but i think its currently not possible because funcom felt that teams would prey on single targets to title up. short sighted again sinse they could just make it teams only get title bonus when killing other teams.

Melbringi 85 Clan Fixer RK2

I'm for team pvp. Correct me if im wrong but, hypothetically cant a 200 team with a lowbie and then kill another lowbie?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast