Thread: What is the best PvP template?

What is the best PvP template?

Just Wondering, every opinion welcome. And also plz put why you think it is the best.

adventurer
    duel wielding leet dolls
    in leet form.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Shotgun doc

init debuffs halves your oppponents damage

you can heal enough even if they did their normal damage

shotgun crits kill

you cant be killed if you know your stuff in a solo duel
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Lagposted....double....
    Last edited by Fryli; Mar 1st, 2002 at 10:05:15.

Yazule....
    That is not entirely true...
    Soldiers still tend to drop me as a doc even tho they are 30 lvl below me...
    Endorcers has a 40/60 outcome...
    Traders, well no point in even fighting 1 vs 1 as in duel...
    MP, never gona duel a equal lvl MP...nanosutdown...
    NT, some of them is damn god...
    MA's, lost to some of them 1 vs 1, but they had to use some "critt" wnp...

And i'm talking about lvl 167+, when almost every profession is maxed out in profession abilities, evades ++.

Slowbuff...well it does not seems to work if u cast it on someone already attacking u with a wpn. Casters have it real hard tho.

DOC's are adrn good in pvp, but we dapend upon having a crittbuff running if we use a shotgun, and pick our fights.
    Last edited by Fryli; Mar 1st, 2002 at 10:06:57.